Ch 2: What happened?

In a hospital room -

???: "Marina.. Marina!" Someone shouts and shakes Marina.

Marina: "Huh." She slowly opens her eyes. "Wha- what happened?" She asks, attempting to sit up but gets hit with a throbbing pain in her head. "Ouch, my head." She whines holding her head with her left hand.

???: "Hey are you okay?" Someone beside Marina asks in a worried tone.

Marina looks up.

Marina: "Huh? Marie?" She questioned.

Marie: "Yup it's me." She says with a smile.

Marina: "What happened? What are you doing here? Where's Pearl?" She asks about to have a panic tone.

Pearl: "Right here yo!" She calls out in a bed next to Marinas, but isn't visible due to the curtains blocking their views from each other.

Marina: "Pearl! Are you okay?" She asks relieved to hear her voice but still worried.

???: "yup she's all good." Someone else quietly shouts from the other side next to her.

Marina: "Huh?" She hums. The mystery person then moves the curtains and reveals herself to be non other than Callie herself. "Hello." She says happy to see Marina is awake.

Marina: "Callie? Pearl your okay." She says looking behind her and seeing her friend, relieved she is all good.

Marie: "Good to see you are both awake and well. But to answer your questions, you two and the driver were in a terrible car accident and hit a tree. We heard everything on the news and wanted to come and help you guys. Luckily there are no major injuries and your both fine." She explains calmly.

Marina: "How's the driver?" She asks.

Callie: "He's fine too, right now he's with his family." She says answering her question.

Marina: "Well that's good. Are you okay over there Pearl?" She asks.

Pearl: "Yeah, other than my head hurting I'm all good." She answers.

Marina: "Phew, I'm so relieved all is well." She says laying back on her bed.

Callie: "Can you guys tell us what happened out there?" She questioned hoping to help out in whatever she can.

Pearl: "I don't remember anything, all I remember was we were heading back home from the concert then the car started going out of control. Then everything went black." She answers still recovering from her head injury.

Marina: "Yeah my mind is a little foggy but wait...." she finally remembers, the booming sound, the low rumbling, then she remembers that Thing she saw. "I remember stepping out of the limo and looking around and when I looked behind me I saw... I... Saw." She hesitates as the waves of fear hits her again and she begins shaking.

Marie: "Marina, are you okay, what did you see?" She asks putting a hand on her shoulder.

Marina: "I saw massive creature and... It was huge, bigger than anything I have ever seen that it shouldn't even be possible." She says starting to shake even more and clamping her hands together.

Pearl: "Huh? You sure you weren't hallucinating? I mean we did get into a car crash and maybe you were just seeing things." Pearl says having a hard time believing her.

Callie: "Was it just a big salmonid?" She asks holding Pearl's hand.

Marina: "No! It was big way too big to be a salmonid." She shouts.

Marie: "Hey it's okay Marina we're here for you. But I am curious what..." Before she could ask her question a nurse enters the room and sees both Off The Hook and the Squid Sisters together. At first she was about to fangirl but kept her composure.