Ch 3: Judd's secret

Godzilla's POV When he arrived to Inkopolis-

Godzilla made landfall and gave out a roar to signal his approach, he then started walking towards the city with each step more thunderous than the last. He gets close and starts inspecting the city and its inhabitants. He doesn't see the symbols he saw the enemies had. He sees a flying vehicle making it's way over to him and gets annoyed at the fact they still had these machines. He takes a closer look at the beings and notices something strange, they seem to have colored hair... Wait... That's not hair, those are tentacles. He decides he's seen enough and there seems to be no trace of the human enemies. He makes his way over to a near water source, before he does the flying vehicle gets too close for comfort and roars to keep them at bay. He makes it to the water's edge and dives in disappearing beneath the waves.

Back with Off The Hook, Squid Sisters, and Agents-

The group make their way over to Octo Canyon still shaken up about the event. And notices how the people of Inkopolis are freaking out and gathered to where the creature left off.

During their travel not a single word was said, but they eventually make to Octo Canyon and take notice on how foggy it got in a short period of time and see the Captain standing with his hands behind his back waiting for them.

Callie: "Hey Gramps, we're here!" Callie called out being the first to speak.

Cuttlefish: "Just in time." He says proudly.

Sophie: "What's going on?" She questioned.

Cuttlefish: "This is what's going on." He answered stepping to the side, revealing a TV.

He hits the power and the TV is on, showing a News channel reporting about... That thing.
They all watch and stare at the screen as it replay's the event then hearing the reporter speaking.

Reporter: "This just in, a massive creature is seen spotted near the edge of Inkopolis, it seems to be looking into the city, as we can see it's towering over all the buildings but does not seem to take a step into the city. It shouldn't be possible for anything to be this big WAIT! It's moving and walking towards Inkopolis Bay."

Before she says anything else everyone watching can see their chopper got too close and the creature roars at them and they take off.
The TV is shut off and Cuttlefish stands holding onto his cane with both hands.
Everyone is quiet but then Marina speaks up.

Marina: "Captain I saw that thing after our car crash." She says catching the Captain's attention.

Cuttlefish: "I would have a hard time believing you but seeing this, how could I not?" He questions.

Marie: "We don't know anything else about this." She states.

Sophie: "But why did you call us here?" She asks.

Cuttlefish: "Hm? Oh, about that." He answered. "Come along all of you, there is something I need to show you. It's very important." He says walking away with everyone else behind him following along.

Cuttlefish takes them to a a waiting limo and all step inside. Tensions are a bit high since no one knows where he is taking them.

Sophie: "Hey Captain, Can you tell us where you're taking us?" She asks wanting to calm the nerves on everyone.

Cuttlefish: "We are meeting up with a friend of mine. He has some interesting information about that beast." He answered looking through the window.

Pearl: "Well he better, look at how much social media is blowing up." She calmly shouts scrolling through her phone seeing so many videos on the monster.