【9.】

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

It was Monday and I was packing up stuff around my cubicle and moving into one of the empty offices.  Im pretty sure they're three different ones available. Yoongi said to take my pick.

The one I chose is kind of out of the way. It's around the corner from the elevators and on the same hall as the 2nd bathrooms. It's a decent sized room. Yoongi said i could decorate it to make it feel "Like Home". I might actually do that.

As i was picking up a box i heard the voice of john at my cubicle.

John: Woah!? What's going on. I heard about Angela getting let go... But I didn't know you were leaving too!

I took a quick pause to look over at him. Immediately getting annoyed. I can't even look at him the same way.  After gathering my thoughts I spoke calmly in a neutral tone.

"No... I'm just moving my things to my new location"

I all i said.

John: Oh? are you switching floors in the company. I just started to like it here in this division.

"NO....I'm moving into an officer on the floor".

John: Oh that's great news. Let me help you.

I groaned on the insides and went to turn his offer down where someone spoke.

Namjoon: Thanks john but that wont be needed. Jungkook and Jimin will take the rest of her boxes.

Just as he finished talking both men slipped by grabbing my things.

Namjoon: And you... Ms. Jenkins have a meeting with Yoongi in his office.

I was a little taken back but nodded. Someone made an exaggerated exhale. Me and Namjoon looked up to see john walking away.

Namjoon: Hmmmm... Does he ever strike you as kind of weird?

I shrugged

"I try not to think to much about him. Just ignore him that's what I do if it's not work related anyway."

I said as i walked off to go speak to Yoongi.

Namjoon Pov:

I walked into Noelle's new office and watched the guys get it set up.

"Everything seems to be coming together nicely"

Jimin: Yea, I'm glad we arrived when we did. These boxes were kind of heavy. Wouldn't want her carrying them herself.

Jungkook: That and John was being nosy gosh... I can't stand that man. I really hope she doesn't see anything in him.

I chuckled leaning back onto the wall.

"Don't worry about that, she told me she ignores him and that I should do the same. There was a slight disgust in her tone... maybe she knows something about him that we don't?"

Jungkook: Or maybe he's already tried to put the moves on her and she wasn't impressed.

Jhope walked into the office looking around as Jimin spoke.

Jimin: Oh really? She never really uses much expression when she talks about anything so that's shocking.

Jungkook: unless it's iced coffee and salmon. But her not liking john is great in my book. No matter the reason.