【15.】

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

Namjoon Smiles as he checks his lock screen for the time.  On the screen was a picture of Noelle and Jack at the park. She was squatted down with her arm around the goose smiling. it took joon so long to get her to do it because she was scared. 

Just as he placed the phone back on is desk. his office door came flying open. some of the guys rushing in causing him to look at them confused. 

Jin: Namjoon have you seen Noelle!? we cant find her anywhere and her things are still in her office.

Jimin: SARAH SAID SHES NOT ANSWERING HER PHONE

Tae: Yea we have been messaging her too and still haven gotten a reply. 

Joon quickly stood up shushing them before pointing to his couch where she slept peacefully 

All the guys huffed realizing she's safe. some crowding around her.  Jimin wiped her hair out of her face. while Jungkook picked up her legs sitting down and putting them over his lap. 

Namjoon: I think she's catching a cold. She had a slight fever and was really dizzy on our way back to the office after lunch. 

Tae: Where did you two go anyway.

Namjoon smile picking up his phone and scrolled thru the many photos he's taken of her at the park with him. 

Jin: OO you should send those to the group chat. 

All eyes turned to the door as there was a knock it. Jimin and Tae quickly stood in front of jk and Noelle. The door opened and Hobi and Yoongi walked inside. 

Yoongi: Hey has anyone seen Noelle. I wanted to say by before we left since the work day finally ended but she's not in her office. 

Both boys moved aside to show her sleeping figure.  Hobi laughed while yoongi shook his head. 

Namjoon: Shit... she's gonna hate me. I promised her i'd let her sleep for an hour only.

Jimin laughed

Jimin: Dude lunch ended like 3 hours ago. 

Jin: Idk she looks sick. maybe she could have really needed the rest.

He said as he watched Tae wake her up. 

Tae: Wakey Wakey, its time to go.

She nodded quietly trying to find her shoes but almost fell in the process. She groaned holding her head some. 

This made yoongi frown. 

Noelle: Sorry guys, I'll be on my way.

Hobi grabbed her wrist. stopping her from leaving the room. 

Hobi: Are you sure you can drive? you don't look so good.

Before she could speak Jk spoke up. 

Jk: I'll drive her. Jimin go get her things from her office. Tae follow me in my car. 

He said while tossing his keys at tae who nodded catching them and Jimin smiled jogging out the room. 

Namjoon raised a brow while logging off of his computer and Yoongi smirked. 

Noelle: No guys its fine. It's really not that big of a deal. I've been thru this before.