【12.】

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

I groaned tossing and turning. For whatever reason I couldn't get comfortable. I sat up opening my eyes and stretching my arms. That's when i realized i was on my couch... and i wasn't alone. I gasped looking at a sleeping tae laying close to my side.

"Omg... we got back so late" I said remembering the events of last night that led to us cuddled up on my couch.

I slowly slid off the couch and grabbed my phone that was on the floor. Turning on my screen i read the time. "3am". My phone was on 2%. Tae stretched sitting up.

Tae: What time is it?

I flipped my phone screen around showing him the screen. He groaned at the brightness which made me chuckle a bit.

Tae: I'm still so tired.

I grabbed his wrist dragging him off of the couch

Tae: No.... Pls don't make me leave yet. I don't want to drive right now.

He whined while i dragged him to my room. I pushed him onto the bed and plugged up my phone. He laid on his back with one arm on his stomach and the other covering his eyes. I nudged him some

Tae: hmm?

"Gimme your phone so i can put it on my other charger"

He dug into his pockets and handed it to me. I grabbed it and put it on the charger. Just as it connected the screen lit up and i saw a few notifications. I felt weird reading them so i locked it but i did notice one. It was from jk and read "how did everything go? It's late and I haven't heard back from you yet"

I placed his phone down and stood up. Walking towards the door i stopped when i heard him speak.

Tae: Where are you going?

"Hmm? To lay down"

Tae: aren't you gonna lay here? Or will you be leaving me all alone??

He sat up giving me a pouty face.. i thought about it for a second before dragging my feet back over towards my bed and getting in on the other side. It honestly felt so good to be in my bed. The minute my head hit the pillow i was out. I was woken up 3 hours later by my alarm that goes off at 6am every morning.

I tried to get out of bed but was reminded that tae was here based off how tight he was holding me. I don't even remember how we got into this spooning position.

I tried to get him to get up but he kept begging for 30 more minutes. So it wasn't until 6:30 that we actually got up and got our day started. With tae now gone i could think clearly. I think he'd the first guy I've ever invited into place before. My mind kept racing to images of last night while i showered.

I had a good time with tae. It was my first time hanging with him one on one and i enjoyed myself. The place had really good food. He knows a lot about wine and we sat and listened to the jazz musicians all night. I really liked the vibe. I could also tell tae was really into it. Which was cool. I usually see him in a more joking manner around the office or the guys in general. But last night he was smooth and laid back. We were out for a while and by the time he got me back to my place i asked him if he wanted to come up and crash on the couch since it seemed like he'd barely make the ride home. I'm not sure how i ended up on the couch with him though. Something else happened last night but for some reason I can't remember what it was.

I stood in my full body mirror spraying perfume as i looked over my outfit for work. It was really bugging me that I couldn't remember something that my brain so obviously wanted me to.