SVSSS

You are cultured if you know what this was before you click on it. If not, I salute those who try and find the full English translation that's not in book stores.

[Welcome to Demon Slayer!]

Kotoha shoots up and nearly dies on the inside as she cries out in frustration into her hands.

HOW DID SHE END UP HERE?!?!

Kotoha is an avid reader and there's this monthly novel that comes up and rocks the socials she roams on.

She was the biggest hater of this piece of media. She criticized it left and right. The first 50 or so chapters were great but soon it goes away from established characters the people loved. Then it came to her attention just how plagued by pacing issues this novel has.

BUT IT WAS SO DAMN POPULAR AND ARGH!!

Kotoha nearly screamed into her pillow when she sees the notification of the Demon Slayer fandom that it was getting a webtoon followed by an anime adaption.

She takes a deep breath in, her fresh tempura at her side and starts vigorously typing away at her keyboard about how she believes this is a terrible development.

ESPECIALLY WHEN THE STORY IS NOT EVEN FINISHED YET!!

NO, SHE DOESN'T CARE THAT THE AUTHOR SAID THEY ARE ON THE LAST FEW ARCS IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO -!

Kotoha had crunched down on her tempura and started to swallow, only for the tail of the shrimp to get stuck.

She starts to cough and soon things go black-

[Your character is the mother of INOSUKE HASHIBIRA]

Eyes widen at the title.

OH GOD NO, SHE IS THE MOTHER OF A TRAGIC MAIN(most of the time) CHARACTER!!

Kotoha looks down at her arms to find 'her son'. Even without the webtoon adaptation, there was plenty of fan art and BOY DO THEY NOT DO THIS LITTLE GUY JUSTICE!!

She sadly smiles.

He was cute and it's a shame he lives in this world of monsters.

She didn't know how this was going to end other than in tragedy. This part of the story hadn't gotten covered yet in canon.

Exclusive first looks at how this unfolds.

The screen that pops up spooks her for a moment.

[Go to meet the Eternal Paradise Cult Leader]

Wait a minute-

Sweat was dripping down Kotoha's brow as she soon made it and all the fan theories running through her head.

God, please don't let it be-

The shoji doors open and the sexy bastard that made the community eager to see his official design comes in.

Upper Moon Two Douma. The one who messes with the feminist king Akaza WAY TOO MUCH!

His description in text and fanart also doesn't do him justice.

"Hello, I am Douma Hashibira. Welcome to Eternal Paradise!" Rainbow eyes are twinkling and dread filled Kotoha as a sudden fact came to mind.

His last name-

The cursed screen pops up and the impossible comes.

[Mission: Fulfill Backstory]

OH GOD!
The emotionless but women-eater demon was eyeing her reaction.

She had to-

[Quest one: Ask for safe haven]

She was able to do the easier quests. From searching the temple for special markings or collecting acorns with an excited Inosuke on her back.

Her heart became content for a time, accepting her fate that most likely come at the end of this.

She would begin to hum a lullaby.

Error, REBOOTING SYSTEM..... Divergence of the storyline.

Douma watches on the porch his eyes twinkling for a different reason than before.

He was going to let the woman have his last name as her own but-

Colorful eyes focus on how she looks at the Sakura trees that fall with petals. A smile crosses his face as he watches the woman and her child for the short time he had before going back to work.

He has a different approach to giving her a new last name.

Kotoha never received the OC warning when she sang, a character trait that was never supposed to help her fate but it did.

Douma would court her in his own ways, Kotoha taking it out of context as a way for him to make her lower her guard before killing her.

Oh if only she knew what she has done.

Canon would shift, a wild boy of a trio would only join the group when his father kidnaps his mother when slayers storm the temple.

But at least Kotoha lived to see another day.

So how many of you knew what SVSSS was beforehand? Do you think this could work in KNY ? For those who didn't know, what did you think of the AU?