Percy Jackson

Daughter of Apollo and a Japanese mother, her voice was the gift she had gotten from both of them. Their relationship has grown from their shared love for music and song. Her father had many lovers and her mom was no different. He was a flirt and they were simple in their love no matter how sparse it was on time.

She would go to Camp Half-Blood when her voice had charmed her audience and even changed the temperature of the water, making it hot. Her father helped with that getting her to the camp where she met some of her other half siblings.

One brother of hers was tone-death.

"WELCOME TO CAMP HALF-BLOOD!" His name was Kyojuro and he had a younger full-blooded brother. She already loved both of them.

Her brother also was the first one she went with on a mission.

He was quite impressive with slaying the gorgon so they could get some berries they needed for her. Something about so she didn't overheat. Kyojuro had taken them yearly since he was always burning brightly.

She had met her other siblings like the Tsugikuni twins.

Yoriichi was even a better swordsman than Kyojuro, nearly setting their training area on fire when she asked for a demonstration.

His twin, her half-brother, decided to become a follower of the goddess of the moon instead of another son of the Sun God. She didn't see much of him unless it was during the bright phases of the moon.

She often comes to watch him and offers him praise when he does well in her eyes.

He would only nod before giving her pointers on her attempts to learn how to shoot the bow.

She was invited by Michikatsu to hunt a chimera that was making its way to the city. He had wanted her to test her bow skills in the field.

Then she got clumsy and separated from her brother.

She nearly lost her head when the chimera found her and swiped at her head.

She didn't notice how she shivered when fear made her still at the paw came for her.

Then those cold hands grabbed her shoulders and soon she was screaming, being well over the trees and her bow nearly slipping out of her hands.

"AAAAAAAAAA!!" The chimera soon breaks from the trees, wings beating heavily trying to reach her.

The arm is tight around her waist when a chuckle is heard in her ear.

"Watch this Kotoha-chan!" A pale finger is pointed at the monster and a strong gush of wind blasts the beast in one of its wings. It loses its balance in the air and falls. It crashes into the trees.

They land and Kotoha soon turns around in the grip she was in to smack the one who holds her on the shoulder.

"Douma! You know not to interrupt me when I'm on a mission." She was met with laughter.

Douma, also known as Boreas to many is the god of the cold north wind, storms, and winter. He had been settling in Japan for a while, liking the views when one day, her voice had drifted in his ears, sending chills down his spine.

Funny how he had done the same, touching down behind her, greeting her with a bow during one of her breaks, Michikatsu practicing his forms.

Then he kept on appearing out of nowhere during her missions. Usually at the worst of times. Kyojuro had nearly cut his hand off one time because he had appeared, thinking he was one of the spirits they had been tracking down.

"Kotoha-chan, Where is the fun in that? Besides, this is the only time I can have you to myself!" The wind picked up around them and she shivered. She would find herself wrapped in the cloak he often wears."Look how wonderful you look! One of these days I need to get one tailor fit for you."