Lions

Douma was a strange male lion. At just under four years old, he was at the height of his strength. He was one of ten males in a coalition led by their physically weakest, Muzan. What he lacks in strength he makes up for in cunning.

Gyutaro seem to never have grown into his ribs but his mane was filling out quite well

Gyutaro seem to never have grown into his ribs but his mane was filling out quite well. His sister is often at his side as they travel.

Gyokko was the slimiest of them, always going into the river, catching snakes, fish, and young crocodiles.

Hantengu was an old male that had been overthrown by a younger male. His male cubs however have followed him into exile. Bringing with him five in total.

Akaza was the most intense of them all. Often fighting the other males in their coalition to keep them in line. Especially the male cubs of Hantengu.

Kokushibo at times seems to be the true male of their coalition. Mane glorious and presence suffocating. He can kill almost anything on the plains with no help. Hyenas flee as he walks their way.

Douma on the other hand doesn't mind anything. He can be bullied by Gyutaro or pushed around by Akaza.

He still can easily overpower anyone of them. His mane was golden compared to his pale fur and his eyes were colorful. He was unique in a way that was frowned upon.

The only two with good genes would be Kokushibo and Akaza.

When they took over their first pride, Muzan took the females. Tensions were high but they simply moved on to the nearest one to claim more females.

Douma became the cub killer of the coalition with Gyokko. He did not care, trotting up to where smelled the cubs and pounces. It's Gyokko that would toss around the body, laughing like a hyena. Douma simply gnaws on the flesh of the bigger ones before leaving to finish off the last of the previous legacy.

There was one pride that the coalition came across that he was mildly interested in claiming the females.

A trio of young sisters that he had followed after killing the pride male. The middle one was the one who struck him on his snout, snarling at him when he approached.

Douma simply blinks having wasted a few days trailing them. He lets them leave the territory.

He, Akaza, and Gyutaro would be the last to be mateless. They trail the mega territory they had made with the multiple prides. Partoling for weeks on end and simply stopping by whichever pride to grab a bite to eat.

Didn't stop Douma from simply hunting his own food like the cobra that just crossed his path. He continues his walk, unafraid of the hissing serpent. It strikes at him but he raises a paw and destroys its head.

He grabs the dead body and drags it with him to a good spot in the shade.

As he trots to the nearest tree, a whimper begins to get his attention.