Gone

Guys i wanted to make you all cry so uh yeah cry please 😊

Tags: just sad extremely sad

********

You and Ghost are both hostages.. both of you are chained to a wall. "One.. and two. you have two options" The captor points to you both, his face full of eerie amusement. "One of you is gonna die.. and the other is gonna live." The captor grins evilly "And.. the thing is, it's your choice" The captor points to Ghost. Ghost's eyes widen and without hesitation he says "Y/N. They live." 

My eyes widened a fraction "no no no simon dont you fucking dare" i say my voice strained from the past few hours of torture 

"Riley i swear to god dont even start" i say my eyes watering all over again.

Ghost turns and looks at you sadly. the tears were already rolling down your cheeks.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I have to" Ghost says, his words soft yet resolute

"It's the only option Y/N. I am sorry I couldn't protect you" He reaches he shackled hand out for mine.

"ghost look the team needs you...your their backbone you keep them in check im just the clown of the team the joker the little fucker who'll throw insults for fun. Think about it Simon for fucks sake dont use your feeling think with your head and not your damned heart for once simon listen to me i need you need to live" i practically begged as i cried.

Ghost looks at you and his eyes soften.. despite his resolve, he is not without tears. "Y/N, if you die, nobody laughs anymore"

 "If you die, I'm not just losing you.. I'm losing a part of me too" Ghost says, squeezing my hand "I can't do that Y/N, I won't do that to you"

"but then i'd lose you too id die with the guilt of not dying instead of you i cant live with that please simon i need you to leave you need to live for me at least please im begging you ghost" i said choking on my sobs.

Ghost looks at you, taking in your words.. it's clear he is struggling with this choice.

"Y/N, you have so much life left to live.. you shouldn't sacrifice it because of me" 

Ghost says, his words full of emotion.

"I won't let you do this Y/N, you can't die today" the resolve in Ghost's eyes is intense "I won't let you sacrifice yourself when I am the one who is supposed to be protecting you"

"no no no no you dont need to simon please dont die because you need to protect me you dont need to protect me simon please!" i say shaking my head before looking at our captor with tears

 "kill me please just leave him alone i beg of you"

Ghost grabs your chin and forces you to look at him "You are not dying Y/N, that is final"

"I will protect you, with my last dying breath" Ghost squeezes your chin, his eyes determined "Now I need you to trust me"

"no i dont trust you not right now just shut up please" i yell before glaring at our captor "do it shoot me kill me hurry up just let him go" i begged through tears.

"Y/N luv please! Stop this nonsense!" Ghost says, trying to snap you out of it.

He squeezes your chin harder "You are not dying today" He turns to your captor "Shoot me.. if you must" Ghost says with a smirk, his eyes full of determination 

"There is no way I am letting her die"

"simon dont do this to me please" i say "simon dont you fucking understand i care too much about you i cant let you die!" i say through choked sobs.