Torture-(1745)

You had tried to kill Soap. Of course you had a valid reason to do so. But the task force wouldn't let that slide.

You had been drugged and when you woke up you were in a basement of some sort. You see ghost leaning against the wall with some pliers, Konig was in here too. He looked scared.

"for fucks sake" i mumbled

That did not go unnoticed, Ghost looked at you angrily.

"What was that?" Ghost asks

"For fucks sake" i repeated annoyed.

Ghost didn't seem pleased with that response. He stepped towards you and put the pliers closer to your face

"One more reason for these pliers to be inside your mouth" Ghost says ominously.

König looks worried, he wanted to speak up but couldn't find the nerve.

"you know you were right" i scoffed "that night in Las Almas where we all got split up? you remember what you said into the radio?" i laugh humourlessly "the people closest to you can hurt you the most never thought my own team would resort to this"

The words you said surprised both Ghost and König. Ghost, was visibly annoyed but Ghost was in shock, that was the first time you had said or done anything to suggest that the previous events bothered you

König was still processing things. Ghost was still trying to come up with a rebuttal, but all he could say was

"Shut up..."

"what because i was right? we were friends ghost? the best of them" i said my voice barely above a whisper as i shook my head.

Ghost was fuming, he swung the pliers at you, missing just barely. He was starting to get too riled up to stop.

"You think I wanted to do this Y/N?" Ghost yelled.

König was getting really worried, he was thinking about intervening but he knew that would only make it worse. So he stayed still, keeping his head down

i squeezed my eyes shut scared that he was actually going to hurt me

Ghost let out a frustrated growl and put the pliers down. He took a deep breath and then spoke again, this time with slightly more restraint

"I'm not doing this because I want to, you have to understand that. We have no choice but to get a confession out of you."

"you wouldn't understand you'd think im crazy you...you YOU'D JUST KILL ME IF I DID!" i yelled, my voice cracking.

It looked to Ghost that the interrogation was not going the way he intended. He took another deep breath and tried to gather himself.

"It really is a simple procedure, if you cooperate and tell us everything, we wouldn't have to use these drastic measures and you will be out of here in no time and I can personally vouch for that." Ghost tries a more gentle approach.

"no but it wouldn't be the same i'd be safe no where everywhere i'd go they'd come for me and i cant stay here not anymore" i rambled.

Ghost was starting to understand and began to feel somewhat sympathetic, but he still couldn't be too lenient with his approach.

"Y/N I'm telling you, all you have to do is cooperate and we can move on from this. I give you my word, if you tell us everything, you will be safe and this all ends right here."