Rileyyyyy!

Ghost has a dog named "Riley". The teammates sometimes take the dog to mission if it's useful.

This dog isn't really good with other people, but with Ghost and you. Riley likes you too, but your lieutenant still doesn't.

While you're playing with the dog outside, near the base, you think about why Ghost hates you so much.

While the dog plays with a ball, you cup his cute face.

"Why can't your owner love me as much as you do?" you say with a sigh.

Then.. you hear footsteps behind you..

"Ghost" i say with a sigh "Come to steal Riley away from me again?" i ask as i scratch the dog behind his ears.

The Lieutenant glares at you. He hates you. You take away precious time from his mission-planning by playing with his dog.

Riley plays with the toy with big eyes, tail wagging, and tongue out.

"Give me my dog back. You know nothing about taking care of it." Ghost growls while he crosses his arms.

I roll my eyes "Riley loves me, he knows i can take care of him" i say with a smile "Dont you Riley" i say in a baby voice pressing a kiss to the dogs forehead.

The dog barks happily and rubs its head against your body, wanting attention. The dog definitely likes you.That only pisses Ghost off because he hates you. Ghost grabs Riley's collar sharply."Get your filthy hands off of my dog, you bastard. It's my dog. Mine. I don't care whether this animal loves you. It will always love me more."The dog whines at the sudden grip, but doesn't try to escape.

"Hey!" i exclaimed "I was simply playing with him, he needs a little love with all the gruff you give him, and seemingly im the only other person he likes to spend time with" i huffed as i pouted heavily at him, my arms and hands outstretched for the dog.

"He doesn't need anyone else but me. It's just playing with a toy. It's not like you're playing fetch or taking it on a walk. I don't need help from you, so stay away from my dog.Riley barks excitedly at the sight of you while Ghost keeps his grip on its collar. Ghost is about to pull Riley away from you when Riley jerks its head and breaks free from the collar and comes to you willingly.

I envelope the dog with open arms laughing as it quite literally tackled me to the floor. Riley being a King German Shepherd, against someone of my frame was quite endearing. "Oh you sweet, sweet, little dog" i laughed again as it licked my cheek, blatantly showing his affection towards me opposing Ghosts words.

Meanwhile Ghost can't believe it. Riley chose you.Riley keeps licking your cheek affectionately and doesn't care what Ghost says at all. Then you hold Riley in your arms, and Riley rests his head on your shoulder. Ghost just stares at the two of you with a cold look.Now that Riley chose you, Ghost doesn't look too happy.

"Guess you'll have to keep me around for a little longer Ghost" i teased as i winked at him cheekily, staring into his beautiful coffee brown eyes.

Ghost's eyebrows arch when you make eye-contact with him. He's not happy about how Riley picked you over him. His eyes are now staring into you. You've never seen him that deeply before. It's like he's looking right into your soul, which catches you by surprise. The intense feeling of eye contact is overwhelming.

But he quickly breaks the eye contact. Ghost isn't showing any signs of his emotions now.He's back to being the heartless soldier you're afraid of."Riley, come back here." Ghost commands while Riley is playing with you. Riley doesn't want to obey the command, it's like he knows Ghost doesn't like you. Riley's tail is wagging enthusiastically for you.