In Another Place, In Another World, In Another Time

"You won't even look at me!" Ghost raised his voice as he slammed the door to your office, watching you intently. You'd been avoiding him recently, and he'll be damned if he lets it continue on without reason.

"Tell me why you've been avoiding me. I won't ask again, or I'll force it out of you." He locked the door to your office, leaning against it with his arms crossed.

The silence following was deafening, the tension thick.

"im not avoiding you" i say simply as i sift through my papers not bothering to look up.

"Yes, you have been. Ignoring my texts, pretending I don't exist, avoiding any attempts I made at engaging in conversation, and now avoiding eye contact..." Ghost paused as he looked at you, and then shook his head. As though to prove his point that this wasn't a one-sided accusation, he walked over to your desk and sat down, leaning towards you. "How are you going to deny avoiding me now?"

"im not" i say harshly "i have work to do leave" i say sternly still not looking at him.

"No." Ghost's answer was just as blunt, cold and to the point as yours. He reached out and lifted your chin, turning your head so you had no choice but to look at him.

"dont" i say harshly removing his hand and looking back at my work.

"It'll be easier if you give me answers." Ghost continued as though you hadn't spoken, his eyes locking with yours. "Do you even know how it makes me feel when you act like I don't exist?"

"leave" i say again "leave" i do not allow myself to look at him.

Ghost was getting frustrated, the tension and intensity of the situation was palpable. He placed his hands on the desk to lean closer until he was inches from your face."Give. Me. Answers." His voice was deep, hard and demanding, the veins in his neck and arms clearly visible.

"I dont know what you want from me im not avoiding you just piss off im busy" i mutter.

Ghost's jaw clenched tightly as he fought back the urge to snap back at you, not in a good mood and not impressed by your inability to keep your tongue."Really?" He asked, a mockingly exaggerated tone to his voice. "Busy doing what, exactly? Because I guarantee nothing here is more important than me." With his free hand, he picked up one of the papers you were going through and threw it across the room.

"Hey!" i exclaimed now frowning as i looked at the paperwork strewn across the room "You know what now your just pissing me off leave now!"

"I'm pissing you off? The way you've been treating me isn't pissing me off?" Ghost's voice was now filled with more than just a hint of anger as he stood abruptly, crossing his arms across his chest. He was starting to get mad. Very mad.

"Im treating you normally maybe....maybe your just delusional!" i yell.

"Delusional?!" Ghost snapped back, his rage slowly rising. "Do you even hear yourself?!"

His jaw clenched so tightly that he thought he would snap it off. His eyes narrowed dangerously and he leaned in, breathing heavily.

"Do you even know what I've done for you? Or do I need to remind you?"

"Just grow up" i mutter "Get a fat fuckin grip of your life and Grow the fuck up Lt"

"Get a grip?" Ghost's anger was quickly turning to absolute rage, he felt like he was losing control but wasn't about to stop. His eyes were narrowed, his jaw clenched tightly, and his voice was loud and agitated.