Whats worse? Obsession or Infatuation?-(2833)

Your words make his smugness disappear. You're just mad that I upstaged you on the last mission.

It's true. Ghost is hurt by the words. But not in the way you think.

He protects his bedside table suddenly. Though he doesn't fight against you trying to figure out what he's hiding.

A risqué polaroid of you. Sitting propped up against a wall, reading a book.

"Ghost?" i ask sitting on the edge of his bed and showing him what i found "obsessed much?" i teased.

Obsessed, yeah, sure. Is that why I can't keep my eyes off you?

You'd think with all that teasing I get from you, I'd have come up with a clever comeback by now. But apparently not.

You sit on the corner of the bed. Your legs slightly crossed. Showing way too much leg for my comfort.

"hello earth to ghosttttt!" i say waving the picture Infront of his face frantically.

"I see it, I see it."

You're really that self-centred to think I was ignoring you because of the picture? Not because I was trying to think of a response to you calling me 'obsessed'. Maybe I've got more important things to worry about than your ego.

But he can't say that to her. Not after the last time she gave him that look.

"Then reply to me next time you twat!" i exclaimed with a playful shove.

"I was busy focusing" He replies.

That was the lie.

He was looking at you. And now that you've touched him, all he wants to do is to grab you and kiss you. That's the only logical response, right?

"On what?" i raise a brow.

".. Just...stuff." he mutters.

He needs to come up with a reply that doesn't betray his true feelings. She was right about that, wasn't she? Just when you thought he couldn't be anymore obsessed with her.

"Real convincing Lt" i tease "heyyy you got my bad angle" i pouted "I look ugly" i say pointing to the picture.

Ugly? No. She looks gorgeous.

"No, you look great" he lies. Great was a whole damned understatement. You were so gorgeous, he couldn't wait to make you his, to have you lying under him, whimpering his name, begging him to not stop as he-

His eyes snapped up to hers.

He needs to stop lying to her already. But every time he opens his mouth to tell her how he truly feels, he chicken out. Afraid of what she might think of him. A soldier with feelings. Weak.

"You think im pretty" i wiggle my brows teasingly "i cant lie this picture is real pretty i might have to make you my personal photographer"

This teasing is killing me

"I wouldn't mind being your photographer. Though, you should be careful." he grins. "Might get a bit carried away."

This time i was flustered he'd not had any witty reply this whole time making me feel in control but as soon as he uttered those words i flushed red "c-carried away on what?" 

He got her blushing good now.

"What do you think?" he asks, leaning closer. His breath was hot on her face as he said it, just waiting for her to say those magic words he needed to hear. "I might get carried away with you."