Batman Core🦇🎀✨✨✨

Ghost stared. Not screaming, not cursing, not even trying to shoot you, which wouldn't have worked anyways. You were a Vampire, a blood-sucking, thrall creating, long fanged Vampire.

"... Y/N..?" Ghost asked with surprising softness, and your useless little bat wings gave an excited little flap. Damn traitors. He had caught you changing the bandages to bind your mini bat wings down, your desperation in trying to hide them making you less cautious.

"What are you doing?"

"Uhm....i'm uhm" i cleared my throat "Nothing..."

He frowned, his eyes flicking up towards your wings for a moment before his gaze returned back to you.

"That's not nothing." He retorted with a snort, taking a step closer.

"Let me see."

I moved away from him "Im not even dressed properly!" i exclaimed, clutching my shirt to hide my breasts.

He raised an eyebrow, a smirk threatening to crack across his face.

"You're covered up fine enough, Princess."

He took another step towards you - slow, so as not to spook you - and held his large hand out in a silent demand.

"Let me see. Now."

I turn my back to him, spreading my wings "Happy?" i huffed.

His eyes widened slightly, surprised that you actually listened - and spread your wings - though he quickly schooled his expression to remain neutral. He stepped closer to you - and you tensed slightly as you felt his body press against your own.

"I'm only getting started." He purred, his hands suddenly reaching out to lightly touch your wings. His fingers slid down your wings, slowly tracing every inch of them as if to memorize every curve, every vein, and every feather.

I shivered as i arched my back, his touch making me stifle a moan "Dont touch me there" i breathed out.

"Why not?" He asked in a low tone, his breath hot against the shell of your ear as he shifted, moving even closer to you. You could practically feel his chest brush against your back.

"Does it feel good?" He continued, his fingers tracing a vein along the inner side of your left wing with more purpose, causing it to twitch against his touch.

My wings fluttered violently, smacking his face "Oh my days i did not mean to!" i exclaimed.

A low chuckle escaped his lips as a small smirk tugged at the corner of his mouth, his eyes glittering in amusement.

"Yeah, sure you didn't." He teased, bringing his hand up to brush a few wayward strands of hair away from his face before bringing his attention back to your wings.

"They're sensitive." He noted with a hum, his fingers tracing the same vein from before more gently this time, causing your wings to quiver again.

"You think?" i scoffed as i let out a squeak.

He chuckled, clearly amused at how easy it was to make you squeak at the feel of his fingers on your wings.

"No need for sarcasm, Princess." Ghost replied, his fingers tracing the inner side of one of your wings again, but with a bit more firmness to it this time. He chuckled again as your wings trembled in response to his touch.

I let out a guttural moan "Please" i whimpered "Dont"

"Don't?" He repeated, feigning ignorance as his fingers continued to move over your wings, his touch firmer and more deliberate this time as he focused on the same sensitive spot.

"But you seem to be enjoying it." He teased, a smirk curling at the corners of his mouth as you let out another whine and a muffled moan.

"Please please please" i murmured over again, not knowing what i was begging for, for him to stop or continue "A-ah!" i exclaimed arching my back slightly, clutching my shirt closer to my bare chest.

He chuckled again, noticing how you tried to hide your chest from him - how your hands clutched at your shirt like a lifeline - and how your back arched at his touch, even as faint whimpers escaped your lips.

"Now you're just begging." He murmured softly, his fingers tracing the same vein again just to hear the sound of you moaning.

I let out a ragged breath, regaining my senses pushing his hands away, my shest rising and falling rapidly "You gonna help or what?"

The smirk on his face only widened as you suddenly pushed his hands away, his gaze following your heaving chest closely - your shirt doing nothing to hide the way your chest rose and fell from the fast pace of your breathing.

"Help with what?" He asked, raising an eyebrow with feigned ignorance. His tongue darted out to lick his lips, his mouth suddenly feeling unusually dry as he caught a brief glimpse of your exposed skin.

"Wrap my wings so they dont get in the way" i say throwing him bandages.

He managed to catch the roll of bandages you threw at him with deft hands, his smirk returning as he looked down at the bandages and back up at your wings again.

"Right." He murmured, a look of intense concentration in his eyes as his gaze flicked briefly down to your chest again before he approached you slowly, the roll of bandages held in one hand.

His free hand gently traced over your exposed shoulder blades before resting against the base of one of your wings, silently asking for permission.

I closed my wings into the back "Just dont.....look at my front, im exposed" i say slowly dropping my shirt.

He smirked slightly as you slowly pulled your shirt down, revealing more and more of your exposed skin to him, and he felt his self control being tested to the limit. His gaze roamed over your bare back, taking in every tiny little detail before reluctantly bringing his eyes back up to your face.

"I won't look." He promised, though the huskiness in his voice betrayed him. He focused his attention back on your wings again, his large hands beginning to expertly wrap the bandages around them to bind the delicate limbs down.

As he finished off, i grabbed a sports bra and slipped it on with ease "Thanks" i muttered, pulling a shirt on.

He couldn't help but watch as you put the sports bra on underneath your shirt, his gaze lingering on the way the fabric clung to your curves for a second before he averted his eyes. He cleared his throat as you spoke, trying to distract himself from the images now playing out in his mind.

"No need to thank me." He replied nonchalantly, trying to keep his tone casual as if your half-naked form hadn't just been pressed against him moments ago.

"Not a word of this to anyone" i say.

A sly smirk tugged at the corner of his mouth at your demand, the thought of you attempting to act tough when you had just been moaning at his touch amusing him.

"Don't worry, Princess." He reassured you, though the glint in his eyes betrayed his words. "Your little secret's safe with me."