9

Due to what had happened to Reina, she had to stay in the hospital for a few days to make sure that her levels for her medication were proper. While she was in the hospital Genesis did check up on her every day that she was there-as did Quentin who didn't believe that Genesis really gave enough of a damn to be with her. He even told her so when he saw her in the hospital.

"...are you sure that he's right for you? It was because of him that you did what caused you to be here in the first place."

"No, what caused me to be here in the first place was Tira and Tara selling my medication for money for themselves. I hadn't been on my medication for years because of those two. They acted ignorant to the fact that I needed those medications to be mentally sound." Reina said sadly "Genesis cares a shit ton about me, he's been under a lot of stress that I knew nothing about nor did Angeal or Sephiroth. So I can't blame him for everything."

Quentin sighed out. "Are you at least happy with this guy?"

Reina gave the first genuine smile she could ever muster up to him. "Of course I am, I love Genesis."

"Alright, just know that you can always fall back onto me where I live if things ever get bad. Oh did you know that Genesis was moving your things out of the house?"

"Yup, he and I talked about it and we're moving into a place all on our own. Leaving everything else to the two lovely couples that are completely fucked up"

Quentin laughed a bit. "Oh I see, you're actually going with what you joked about. Well good luck with that, you better tell me your damn address when you know so I can visit your ass."

"Oh I already know where Genesis is moving our things." Reina said before she gave him the address.

He placed it in his phone before he smiled at her. "Alright then. When you get out of here expect to see my special ass there with my husband."

She nodded her head. "Alrighty then, you two are more than welcomed there."

"Now I gotta go, I'll talk with you later Rei."

"Yuppers, later Quen!"

Once Reina was all alone she ended up falling asleep for a bit only to get woken up by the door slamming open. She was startled awake as she saw Tira and Tara. "W-What are you two doing here?"

"Where the hell did Genesis move your shit and his too?! We were told that we were to be evicted from that place cause you're moving!" Tira yelled pissed

"You have a duty to take care of Leo and Viven!" Tara yelled angered "You owe us bitch!"

Reina sat up and rubbed between her eyes before she sighed out. "First off I don't need to tell either one of you anything, as for your demon children. They aren't my duty to take care of-that's all on the two of you, I don't owe either one of you two anything."

As she was talking she was pressing the button for help under the blanket hoping that someone would come get the two idiots from her room. There was soon a nurse who came in. "Yes Reina how may I help you?"

"C-Can...Can you get these two out of here. I...I was asleep and these two came in here yelling at me. I...I can't...I can't take the two of them being in here. I...I feel the pressure coming back into my chest again." Reina said as she began to hyperventilate

The nurse was quick to get the two girls out of the room before another nurse tried to calm down Reina so she could sleep once more. Once Reina was calm enough to sleep she fell asleep once more knowing that Tira and Tara were still going to make her life a living hell. A nurse stayed in the room in case anything more tried to startle the poor woman from her sleep that she desperately needed. Part of her problem was the lack of sleep that she had gotten.