5. sex and sarcasm

LUKE

"No one’s going to know, Luke." she whispered, her hands holding the zipper of her dress. I gulped and shook my head in total disagreement.

"Leila, no. You're my student!" I answered with a tone of authority, but I think I failed at that.

She only smirked and waddled towards me. She’s still wearing that devious grin on her lips and I’m afraid of what’s in store for us tonight.

"Don’t you like me? Luke, I like you." Leila whispered, crouching down and opening my legs to sit between them. Oh fuck. I tried to close it but she was already in between!

"Gah! You don't like me! You don't listen to my classes and you always get Cs!" I pushed her away but she easily crawled back.

"Letters don't define me Luke. I’m going to give you the best night ever...” she drew patterns on my knees with a rather calmer smile, which still creeps me out. “You're not going to regret this...”

I held her arms and pushed her away again but she fought back. Instead of her arms, I found her waist and squeezed it, making her squeal out loud.

"I’m sorry! I di-didn't mean t-to-"

She clicked her tongue and threw her arms around my neck. "Professor Luke... I've been such a bad student. When are you going to punish me, hm?"

She lightly brushed herself against me and I tensed, already feeling hot inside me. Fuck, fuck, fuck! She’s still between my legs and I can't do anything about it. She’s holding onto me like a leech.

"Luke," she moaned my name in my ear, then I felt her sucking on my neck. "Professor, please answer me. You know what I want to hear right?" she begged, and I can already feel the beast growing in my pants.

“Fuck.” I said when her teeth grazed my most sensitive spot.

She continued peppering my neck with light kisses and I find my left hand snaking around her waist, while the right one in her straight, blonde hair. Drops of sweat races down my back like I just ran a marathon.

"Sir, I’m all yours for tonight."

"I- I can't. I d-d-don't want to," I tried fighting off the feeling but I know it's too late. Her being too close like this and basically begging for me to take her is too tempting. Should I give in? Fuck, Luke. You’re going to lose your job. She might file a case against you and-

"Do something about this, Sir Luke!” Leila suddenly hugged me tight. “I feel so h-hot. I want to undress myself, and l-like, do something fun! Sir, please!" she begged, then kissed me on the lips again. But this time the desperation is noticeable, and it's such a wet and sloppy kiss with a lot of tongue. I dominated her in an instant and I felt her tightening her grip around me like I’m her dear life. I grunted when she bit my tongue but she chuckled and broke the kiss with a timid smile.

"You need cold water splashed on you!" I shouted, surprising her. My face fell because this is so wrong. "Leila, we can't do this! You know it!"

"Imagine yourself banging me against the wall, professor...” she whispered in a seductive tone, and the dirty images started to form in my intoxicated brain. No.

"Our bodies sweating... I’m pressed on the wall hard with a shaking body, moaning your name out loud, scratching your back as we slowly reach our peak... still no, sir Luke?" she chuckled darkly, running her hands on my already messy hair.

It was my fucking last straw.

I started showering her with kisses along her jawline down to her neck, and smirked to myself when she tilted her head to give me a better access. Her breathing had become heavy and short, and I constantly hear her moan my name whenever I suck on her milky skin. Damn, it sounds so sexy.