7. confusion and regret

LEILA

"I HATE YOU!" I squeaked, hiding behind him because for god's sake, I’m not wearing an underwear underneath his flannel and now his little friends are going inside the room! Shit, what if they gang up on me? No way. I feel hot tears threatening to form in my eyes.

I’m supposed to be confident since I am sexy and all that but I can’t seem to act like my normal self at the moment. I hate to admit it but I’m at my most vulnerable state.

Luke turned around and held the door for a minute so the two guys won't be able to enter. "Why, what's the matter?"

I glared at my stupid professor and abruptly wiped my tears. "I’m not fucking wearing anything except my bra and your flannel and now two of your friends will see me half naked!” I hissed. One guy can be tolerated, but I won’t let two other guys see me like this. I mean, normally I'm okay with it but-

He frowned and completely closed the door this time. "Oh, I’m sorry. And I really hope you just don't put all the blame on me in this whole 'fucking' thing."

“Oh. Yeah.” I looked down after hearing the annoyed tone that he used. "S-sorry. I can't help it." I mumbled while fidgeting with my fingers.

"Apology accepted. So what do you want to do first?"

I looked around to think of something that I can wear as a substitute.

"I’m not comfortable without wearing any underwear...” I whispered shyly because his friends might overhear and gag about it. Ugh.

Luke blushed and nodded, thinking of the same thing. "I know. I’m sorry for ripping it last night, I didn't know what I was doing. Must be the drive, you know?"

I blushed harder when I pictured him doing that in my brain. Oh gosh.

"This is so embarrassing."

He awkwardly chuckled and ran a hand through his- wait, oh my god! He dyed his hair?! I didn’t notice. He looks good in black though.

"Why-what?" he noticed me staring.

I resisted the urge to run my hands through his hair because it’s weird for me to do that out of the blue. So I just smiled and said what’s on my mind. “You look really good with your new hair color.”

He beamed at my compliment and his eyes shined brighter, if anything, causing me to blush. "Thanks. You should stop restraining yourself around me y’know? I wouldn’t bite you… unless you’re in the mood."

I blushed harder when he started cackling again and ran to the couch, hiding myself under the blanket (if that's what you can even call it). "Don’t say that kind of stuff now! You’ll have none of what happened last night!"

Definitely right! This will be a one-time thing!

But no, my virginity! It can't just be a one-time thing! I feel myself tearing up and I’m going to cry if I continue thinking about how damned I really am. I want to go home so bad.

I hear the door creaking open again.

"Sorry about that. What was it that you wanted again, Michael?"

"Dude, who the fucking hell is that chick?!"

"Oh, um, well...”

"I remember her last night, I got to talk to her during my last shift and her name is Luna."

I smirked and my shoulders started to shake in silent laughter. It’s Leila, not Luna.

They seem to have heard me and I hear shuffling of steps on the ground. I showed my face from the blanket and just stared at them.