Chapter 4

Olivia pov...

As we're about to walk off I hear Mr Jade say something.

"Whoring like har mada".......

Stoping in my tracks I started laughing..

(End of flash black)

Black is the only color I saw, hearing Enzo say something but I didn't actually hear anything he said. Turning to face Jade I said "repeat Wah uh just seh"

"Liv calm dung before you do smth Wah uh go regret" Enzo said

"Mi seh uh whoring like uh muma"

(Rest in peace Jade the transgender)

As I'm about to approach her I feel myself getting lifted off the floor. "Enzo put mi dung or we friendship dne" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Fighting to get out of his hold, I kept screaming for him to put me down. All the slapping and kicking didn't seem to faze him, because he still didn't release me.

Hearing all the commotion Aunty Maya came running downstairs. "A wah deh gwaan dung ya?"

Still trying to get out of Enzo's hold, crying, screaming, begging and pleading for him to let me go. "Wah deh gwaan" aunty Maya asked.

After hearing what had happened she told Enzo to let go of me. Still wanting to fight Jade. I picked up the soup from the stairs and threw it at Jade.

Hearing her scream out, I grabbed a water bottle to threw at her, feeling Enzo grab the bottle and pulled me back he shouted " Pari mi no just blct tell uh fhi bill" pulling my hand from him I turned around to face him.

"Uh see as of today Enzo uh dead to mi" with that I turned and headed upstairs.  Rushing to my room I grabbed my phone and got a indrive taxi. While Waiting for it to come I packed my bag and then changed out of my clothes.

Sensing a presence in the room I ignored it and  continued to get everything ready to leave.

"Weh ya guh Badman?"

Still ignoring him I put some socks and shoes, then turned my bathroom light off.

" you Mia chat to eno pari"

As I'm about to leave out the door he grabs my hand and pulls me back. "Don't touch mi before mi stab uh up in ya"

(Stab up a boy now now now)

Taking a deep breathe I said "Enzo mi deh pon mi breaking point right now and mi no wah lick uh and then regret it so kindly remove uh hand from me body"

Pulling my hands away from him, I headed downstairs with him hot on my trail.

"Liv look pon the time, where are you going? Me talk to her about what she say and we come to an agreement so stay the night, so we can work this out."Said aunty Maya.

"Aunty Maya I'd rather stay at home by myself than be under the same roof of the girl that continuously pick trouble with me unprovoked, me walking away is the best thing, because if mi fhi stay here tonight mi kill har inna har sleep, then gah mi yard and mi too young and pretty fhi deh jail so with respect I'll be going home, thanks for the warm and welcoming accommodations"

Not sparing anyone a glance or giving them time to respond or convince me to stay, I made my way out to the taxi. Once I was in the taxi I turned my location off and blocked Enzo on everything.

Ik you probably think that I'm overreacting but no, it's always been like this Jade continually bringing up my dead mom and picking trouble with me and everytime I'm suppose to respond or fight her he stops it so no fuck him and fuck her.