Chapter 36

Jade pov...

Standing at the front of my room I admired how clean it was. I woke up about 3 hours ago and decided that I was going to give my room the deep clean it needed.

Gathering the cleaning products I was using I made my way down the hallway to return them back to their respective places.

Yes, yes ago wul a fresh and go do mi hair ya now.

Spending the next 45 minutes getting ready I did a once over in the mirror to make sure I looked okay.

Heading down stairs I went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water and some snacks seeing as I haven't eaten all day.

Picking up the keys to my car I headed outside. Seeing Enzo and Carter leaning on his car talking they stopped once they heard the door close.

Why him even deh here and him no live here?

"Lef ya lef now?" Enzo asked as I was about to get into the car.

Turning to face them I nod yes. Looking over at Carter we made eye contact for a while before I looked away and got in.

Connecting my phone to the Bluetooth I.D.G.1.F by Jada kingdom filled the speakers. Rolling down my windows I then reversed out the yard with them still watching me.

20 minutes later and I was pulling into the parking lot of the Salon. Gathering my stuff I made my way inside for my appointment.

I've been coming here ever since my dad remarried Enzo's mom and she introduced me to her.

She extremely nice to me and always takes the best care of my hair.

Ringing the buzzer after a couple minutes the door opened.

Stepping in the salon there were 2 girls one in the chair and one paying to leave.

Looking up from her client a smile flashes across her face as she greets me.

"Waam baby"

"Nth, mi know me early" I smiled taking a seat pulling my phone out.

Scrolling through my course work for next semester I hissed seeing how much credits I needed to take next semester to graduate on time.

(Nth but lock in again)

Yup, well as soon as mi graduate and look a work mi can finally leave and no look back.

Looking up when she was doing the finishing touches on the persons hair. I couldn't see who it was.The hair look really good tho.

"Alright Olivia ready fhi see it now?"

Hearing that name I froze,

(it's probably not who u think it is)

but then again Miss brown has been their moms hairdresser as well as theirs.

If only the ground coulda open and swallow me right now.

(Sack a salt man)

Feeling my heart rate speed up my palms started to get sweaty. No one really knows that I'm here other than Enzo and carter did see me today.

I still wasn't ready to face anyone just yet. Taking a deep breath. I watch as she shows off her hair and they excitingly play in it.

It does look good tho I can't lie. The colour compliments her complexion well

"Me go use the bathroom, when you ready you pay" she said to her walking over to me. She stooped down giving me a hug.