Chapter 15

"Hear uh up deh last night, mussi that's  why uh suh hungry" he said giving me a side eye.

Choking immediately I opened the water and took a sip...

(Flash back over)

After my coughing died down I looked up at him and responded " no know wah ya talk bout eno"

(Deny, deny)

Always

"No worry uh self mon" he said chuckling.

"Then a Liv alone deh ya?" Shan asked coming downstairs in her work attire. She worked as a dental assistant.

"No cause mi love mi belly mek mi dung ya" I laughed taking another bite. 

Just like that they all came down one by one.

"Who's going with who?" Mara asked dressed in her work attire as well just like Shan she persuaded a career in the medical field. She just recently graduated and got a job as a Licensed practical nurse (LPN)

(No dunce gyal to we family)

Dat mi know

"Mi go drop uno off a work after we stop a yaad, Cali and Rome ago ride together seeing how them go the same school, Enzo and Ricky ago drive, seh them have smth fhi deal wid before them reach school and Liv, Carter and Crystal ago guh together." Al said as putting his plate in the sink.

"That no sound bad, wah time we a lef out?" Crystal asked.

"After everything pack up and we fully dressed" I respond getting up to put my dish away.

Washing my hands I headed upstairs, opening the door I heard Enzo on the phone talking to someone and he sounded pissed.

Entering the room he hung up the phone kissing his teeth.

"Uh did go come get smth eat before we gweh" I asked walking into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"No hungry" was all I heard before both rooms fell into silence. After I was finish in the bathroom I walked into the room to get dressed.

Last year and me cah wait fhi it done. Hate the 6th form uniform yf.

(Then imagine if miss white never tek it up?)

That Mia seh nuh gown mi woulda deh wear go skl?

Chuckling to myself I grabbed my school shoes then sat on the bed to put them on. When people go start tell the truth about how uncomfortable kickers are to wear?

Spraying on some black opium, throwing it in my bag after. Making a mental note to ask Al to clean it.

(Wah designer bag and no know how fhi care it)

A never me want the bag a the bag did want me.

Putting my bag on I grabbed my suitcase and made my way downstairs.

"Ready now?" I asked loud enough for everyone to hear.

" ya, gimi the key mek mi put dem ya ina the car" Carter said reaching for my suitcase as well. Handing him the key I walked to the kitchen.

Writing a note to my cleaners to let them know how much I appreciate them I tucked it under the gift basket I had bought on Friday.

(You very kind and giving tho)

It really doesn't take much to be kind or show others that you appreciate them.

Walking back to the living room I realized only Al was there waiting for me.