Chapter 28

Carter pov...

Hissing as I put the car in park. I got out to help the shopaholics with their luggage's.

The girls dem just a fawud back from Panama and ofc them bad mi up fhi pick them up from airport.

"Favorite brother" Cali calls out to me sporting a mischievous smile.

"Tap talk suh ina public"

Hearing them laugh I opened the truck of the car and started packing their suitcases in.

"Fuck uno gah Panama go do buy the whole place?" I hissed when the trunk wouldn't close because it was too packed

"Make uh duh miserable? Just take out the duffle bag them and we put them a we foot" Mara said rolling her eyes

After rearranging the bags we loaded the car and headed off.

Talking my ear off about all the stuff they did, and places they went I pulled into the kfc drive thru.

"Uno want nth?" I asked seeing that there was only one car ahead of me.

"Yes please" they responded

"Ah, order wah uno want, and no make uno belly rule uno"

"Battyboy" Liv slapped the back of my head.

"Shoulda buss it" Mara whispered causing them to laugh.

"So a diss thing?" Rubbing the back of my head I turned to look at them

Pulling forward in the line everyone placed their order.

"Will that complete your order today?" The worker asks

"Yes"

"Okay that'll be $15,000, pull around to the window"

"$15,000 fhi wah?" I shouted out causing everyone to laugh.

"Hello all who a fuck make uno man send uno money fhi pay fhi the food" I announce before pull  to the window.

After paying for the food we were now checking to ensure we got everything.

Nah come back ina da long line ya if nth missing.

Hearing a horn blow behind me I wind the window down and stuck my middle finger out.

"Mek uh suh rude?" Liv chuckled

"Afta dem a gwaan like dem belly longer than nobody else suppose we did still a wait pon smth?"

"We have everything let's go" Cali said.

Now on our way to drop Liv home first seeing that Mara lived in the same community as us.

Pulling into her driveway the girls got out to head into the house.

Cali wah see har man and Mara wah use the bathroom.

"Bad charge" Al dapped me up after him n Cali done suck off each other face