Chapter 6

Olivia pov...

Waking up my throat felt extra dry, so I went to the kitchen to get some water. After drinking the water I made my way to the bathroom to pee and take a shower.

20 minutes and I was out. After Doing my skincare routine I walked over to the dresser to see what clothes I had here.

Deciding on a black jumpsuit with some Jesus sandals and a cross body bag. I finally picked my phone up and turned it on.

Ignoring all the missed calls and messages, I got a indrive taxi

I wanted to treat myself today as a way to forget all that happened yesterday. I'm planning on going to brunch seeing how it's 2pm, then after going to get a manicure and a pedicure.

5hrs later

I was now back at the airbnb sitting on the couch admiring my nails and toes, when I saw a call coming in from Crystal.

(Ansa n mek them knw uh gud suh them can stop call uh)

Siding with my subconscious I picked up the call.

"Hello"

"Gyal nuh do dat again mi swr thing uh dead eno"

"I'm fine, just need some time by myself"

"I know sweetheart, I'm here for you whenever you're ready okay?"

"I know Crystal and that's why I love you"

"Okay stay safe and I'll see you Monday bye love"

"Bye"

I really do love her so much and I know she's tired of me saying that I'll open up to her soon and then I never actually do.

It's not that I don't want to open up, it's just the fact that after you open up to people the pity they give you along with the overly cautiousness they give, it can be overwhelming and I just don't want it.

(Gyalie mi love uh but uh might wah start back therapy)

Ik, Ik

Getting up from the couch I head over to the kitchen to make some dinner.

I have a feel for some garlic shrimp and mash potatoes with broccoli.

Taking the ingredients and pots out. I shouted, Hey Alexa play Superpowers my Daniel Caesar.

Cutting the potatoes and garlic I placed them in a pot to boil. In about 30 minutes dinner was dne and I was sitting on the couch watching Modern Family.