Chapter 5

Crystal pov

11:30 and were just now getting everything cleaned up. Carter was already in his room and mummy she deh a man yaad, it was only me and Ricky in the kitchen. Feeling nervous in his presence I tried my best to not make it show.

"I'm going to take a shower then watch a movie if you wanna join" i said.

"Sure you want me join?"

"Never mind" I said feeling slightly embarrassed.

Turning to walk out of the kitchen I felt a presence behind, as I'm about to turn around, he threw his hand around my neck.

He slowing pushed my hair to one side then whispered in my ear "sure a only movie uh wah we watch?"

(Buddy the gyal want)

Feeling the hair stand up on the back of my neck and my whole body becoming aroused. I silently answer "y-yes", which earned a chuckle from him.

Pulling away from I ran upstairs and straight to the shower, cold shower here I come.

(Uno whole generation need Jesus, the blood against uno the blood, the blood)

Subby ano ur time now bbz.

30 mins later I was done and getting dressed in a black 2 piece pajama.

Going to check my phone I saw that Liv hasn't texted me back, going to check her location it showed Enzo's house. Going to text Milo i asked if she made it home okay and he sent a thumps up.

Nah worry mi self cause one thing fhi sure two things certain, Enzo woulda rather sacrifice himself than make nth do har. Seeing them slowly finding each other, gives me hope that there's still love in the world. Wish I had someone that cares and loves me that much.

(You did or still do)

Not the time lady.

Hearing a knock on the door, I'm pulled away from my thoughts.

"Who is it?"

"The whole community uh invite fhi watch movie?"

Rolling my eyes I get up to answer the door. "Coulda just tell mi seh a uh eno"

Watching him undress me with his eyes , I saw him lick his lips with a smirk on his lips.

"We're only watching a movie sir" I told him walking away from the door leaving it open for him to come in.

"Anything you seh a dat Mia work wid muma" he said coming in then closing the door.

"Suh wah uh seh we a watch now" he ask laying down on my bed.

(Man a yaad, him comfy ee)

" I don't know what do you think?" I asked getting the remote and blanket to join him in bed.

"We sex tape" he responded. Making me stop in my tracks completely shocked. Seeing my reaction he busted out laughing.

(Them no know them limit eno)

"Shoulda all record uh reaction, a joke mon fawud nuh"

"Mhm"

Opening Hulu I typed in John Wick then hit play. Once the movie started I drew closer to him and snuggled up under the blanket.

"Know a man ya look eno" he said pulling me closer.

"Man a the least a mi problem so mi lef idiot fhi have them" I sang

"Shut up before mi buss uh farrid" he said annoyed. Giggling I mumbled "fucka"

(It's giving Domestic and toxic )