Chapter 41

Crystal pov....

Getting up from the toilet I closed the lid and flushed it.

Walking over to the sink I started washing my hands before reaching for my toothbrush and toothpaste.

(Likkle bit and too nuff)

When mi used to hear mommy seh morning sickness did hard mi never think it did so bad.

Unmute the FaceTime call with D he was staring at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Sure uh can manage until mi come back tomorrow?"

Nodding, I spit the toothpaste out of my mouth before answering.

"I'll be fine plus I'll be heading over to the girls in a couple hours anyways"

"Ah, uh get di thing dis mwaning?"

Putting my toothbrush away I rinsed my mouth out, turn the water off and existed the bathroom.

"I did"

Walking downstairs to the kitchen I flipped the camera so I could show him.

He had someone deliver flowers and chocolate covered strawberries to me.

"Thank you again"

"Simple thing dat, mi miss uh eno" no matter how many times I hear those words I still act shy and blush.

Turning my now flustered cheeks to the side I tried to hide it before responding. "I miss you too but you'll be home tomorrow"

"Tonight me did wah come home"

"You have a show tonight"

"Mhm, how you feel now?"

"A little better, I'm going to take a shower to see if that helps"

Seeing him look up, his manager started talking to him. After he left he returned his attention back to the phone.

"Babymother, affi go rehearsal now, call me if uh still no feel good by time me finish"

"I will, have fun and make sure you drink water"

"Anything fhi you"

"Bye" I said in a sad tone. I hate whenever he has to leave for work especially now with my hormones all over the place.

"Stop sad up uh seh bbz by time you wake up me wi deh dere fhi pick uh up"

"Okay" I said softly.

"I love you" he said in a cheery tone

"I love you too"

Hanging up the call I heard the front door camera announced that there was someone here. Soon after a code was getting punched into the keypad.

One smaddy dat eno

"Honey I'm homeeeee" Liv's voice echos through the house.

"Mind uh mek mi neighbor dem go report me to me landlord eno"

"Trust mi when Rajah a fling buddy under uh and ya scream out, them hear worst them wi alright"

Turning to look at her with a shocked expression we both started laughing.

As she pulls me into a tight hug. We stayed like this for a couple minutes not saying a word.

The hug carried every emotion that we were both feeling. It was well needed.

"How mi girl a do?"

"She nah stop give me morning sickness"

Olivia is convinced that I'm having a baby girl and I never corrected her before. Not even when she and D an argue seh a boy or girl. I just ignore them.