Chapter 7

Olivia pov...

"Look, wah mi go tell uh now mi need uh fhi promise seh uh nah go vex or stop chat to mi"

"Nah promise nth but gwaan"

"So.."

(End of flash black)

Still waiting for him to begin he turned to look around then sighed running his hand over his face.

" So about 3 years ago mi did a link wid a one B, we did deh fi bout 6 months, nah mek nobody know because mi nah so sure bout how mi feel bout the whole ting." He paused

(We know this, so why him a go back ina the past)

Telling him to continue he took a deep breath and continued.

"During that time she got pregnant and ended up having a miscarriage." He stopped again.

(Mercy, poor thing)

Damn, but still what does this have to do with our current situation?

"That girl was jade"

(Memba seh wi kinda slow and cah 3 read, beg him repeat wah him just seh, so we can count the words them)

"Repeat Wah uh just say"

"The girl was Jade, and no this a before we even know seh we parents them did even know each other"

(Dah one ya a strangle mi, Weh the boy just seh)

Looking up at him he looked down at me try to read my face. I was truly shocked and speechless.

(Mi wah bawl, scream, shit and vomit)

Like how mi fhi process and respond to da information here?

"Suh mek mi get this straight, you and Jade did deh before uno know seh uno parents knew each other, then you guys had a baby and she lost said baby?" I asked making sure I wasn't forgetting anything.

"Yes" he said still searching my face for any emotion or reaction.

Enzo pov...

"So all this time she's been picking on me, treating me unfairly, talking down on me and my family, it was because she was probably envy of our friendship or is there another reason? Liv asked with dark eyes.

(Tell uh seh a long time uh shoulda tell har but no, now uh go mek we wife lef we)

Seeing her like this a break Mi heart ina million piece. Dawg mi fuck up eno. Jah jah

"Yes but mi been a try talk to har bout it fhi years and tell har fhi stop and mi know it always seems as if mi nah pick up fhi uh, but a because mi feel guilty about Wah happen to her....." I tired explaining.

Laughing she said

"Stop right desso, you knowing how fhi a whole year after mi mother death mi couldn't sleep, was always at war with my mental health, suffered from extreme depression and anxiety. Having to go to multiple therapist and doctors, multiple antidepressants and sleeping pills.... you knew the relationship I had with my mom you knew how much her death meant to me.... Enzo I literally watched my mother take her own life, the events of that night scared me for life. It made me fucked up mentally to say the least. Every chance she had she disrespected and dragged my mothers name and spoke down to on her and me, I never did anything to her, I always treated her like a sister, and a good friend. I was the first one to be nice to her when your mom decided to remarry and the whole time she hated me and for what the friendship we have? You could've come to me and explained the whole situation but no, Enzo you protected her everytime she did me wrong and treated me unfairly and always made it seems as if I was crazy for wanting to defend my mom or myself? You made me out to be the bad person when I always tired my best to avoid her and ignored her. "