Chapter 26

"Fuck me"

**** To be continued ****
.
.
.

Olivia pov...

Staring into his eyes I could tell he was losing his self control.

As the air lingered with what our next move would be. I bit down even harder on the inside of my cheeks to prevent the laughter I was with holding.

"I'm just joking, I'm not ready yet" i laughed in hopes of lightening the sexual tension, that was very present in the air.

Still looking into my eyes he gently placed me down and stepped under the water.

"Uh ramp too much, but no worry mi soon wul uh the right way" he said as he reach's for a rag and soap.

He then spent the next 20 minutes washing bout our bodies.

Realizing that the only pajamas I had were a 2 piece silk shorts set I sighed.

I wasn't really in the mood for that, I wanted something more comfy.

"Naldo" I called out

"Olivia" his voice echoed from the bathroom.

"Can I wear some of your clothes?"

"Uh Can always go naked eno" I could hear the taunting in his voice which cause me to roll my eyes.

"Please nuh" I whined now getting slightly annoyed

" Suitcase out deh tek wah uh want"

Walking over to his suitcase I rolled it to the edge of the bed. Placing it on the bed I opened it and began looking around for something to wear.

Seeing a pack of white Calvin Klein tshirt I opened it and took one as well as a pair of boxers he had.

After getting dressed I headed back into the bathroom to finish my nighttime routine before heading back into the room to have the (talk) with Naldo.

"Okay so what did you want to talk about?"

Taking a seat on the bed I watch as he walked over to the desk in the room and picked up a folder.

Handing the folder to me I took it opening it up.

"See the contract deh wah dem wah mi fhi discuss and sign tomorrow"

Moving further back in bed until I came in contact with the headboard I crossed my legs and began reading the contract.

Re reading the first paragraph to ensure I saw correctly

(Wah dah C word deh deso?)

Coke

(As in crack cocaine?)

Yes mi love

"You're thinking about expanding into the cocaine industry?" Looking up at him I watch as he twist his grinder back and forth

"Mhm mhm" he said as he carefully poured the weed into the wizzler.

"I thought you said the trip was for a product you need to improve your ammunition?"

"Dat 2 but mi did go already deh here so why not kill 2 birds wid one stone?"

"And you've completely thought thru every detail about this?" I decided to further question.

Watching as his tongue glides over the wizzler he ignited the lighter to seal the area.

(Wonder if him eat the buff and dem thing deh?)