Chapter 34

Olivia pov..

Staring at the text from Al saying that today's group outing was cancelled I responded asking why.

Placing the phone down I brought my attention back to what I was doing.

I woke up this morning wanting to pee and couldn't go back to sleep so I started doing some light cleaning around his house.

(Look pon uh to bout uh deh man yaad a clean)

Move nuh

In all honesty he kept a very clean and tidy house so really all I did was throw our clothes from yesterday in the wash and was now making some breakfast.

On the menu was ground provisions and brown stew chicken.

Hearing my phone vibrating I placed the cover back on the pot and picked it up.

Good morning sir

Good morning, Where are you?

My boyfriend wanted me to come home so I left early this morning to

Laughing out loud when I heard the phone hang up. I focused back on what I was doing.

Hearing footsteps coming down the stairs when I turned the stove off I turned to face a very annoyed Luca.

"Why you look suh?" I chuckled.

"Pari uh love ramp too much, cause ah over uh yard mi did a come fhi kill the 2 a uno, bout uh man did want uh home" he hissed heading outside.

Following behind him laughing he stop walking causing me to collide into him.

"Ya follow mi fah?"

"Because mi wah know if uh serious or not"

Turning to face me he had a deadpan stare on his face. Throwing my hands up in surrender I turned heading back into the kitchen.

Nah run dung man and mek gas tek mi uh mad?

Feeling my body getting picked up off the floor I screamed out.

•Lucaaa"

"Weh you deh go?"

"Mi ago eat me breakfast wah me slave over and uh deven recognize"

"Uh food can smell up the wul house and mi no recognize?"

"Mhmm, put me down now"

"No"

"Luca come nuh me hungry"

"Deff seh a Naldo mi name and no"

"Why?"

"Uh lef mi ina the bed, tell mi uh gne home to man and all now mi cah get a kiss"

"Firstly you were really tired and seemed peaceful so why would I wake you? Secondly I was just joking and thirdly"

Bringing his face close to mine I gave him a peck on his lips.