Chapter 17

Olivia pov....

Stepping out the shower I wrapped the towel around my body then headed to my room to get dressed. After getting dressed I headed downstairs to make some breakfast before the others arrived.

Deciding on a breakfast sandwich I grabbed the ingredients that I needed and got to work. As I'm  about to fry the egg I heard the doorbell rang. Turning the stove off I placed the bowl down and went to see who it was.

"Mek uh tek suh long fhi answer the door?" Carter asked stepping in.

"Nah wah answer"

"A style thing" he said laughing. Chuckling I closed the door.

"Then no right time mi come mon, know how mi no eat from bout 3 days now"

"Make uh suh extra?" I asked laughing.

"No cause mi hungry" he said taking a seat. Going back to what I was doing soon after I was done cooking and we were now eating.

"Crystal dem seh dem soon fawud, weh Cali?" He said taking a sip of his drink.

"They went out last night sah, dem suppose to soon come any minute now"

Getting up he took both our dishes and started washing them. Hearing the door open I turn to see Al and a smiling Cali coming in.

They're so cute together. Love this fhi them.

"When uh reach ya and all deh wash plate to?" Cali asked her brother. Laughing he said "bout 45 minutes ago"

"Oh, ago fimi bag them upstairs soon come" she said walking off. Shaking his head he turned to finish what he was doing.

" Liv fawud" Al called walking out of the room. Trailing behind him into the garage he spoke.

"Everything set?"

"Yes, just need uh fhi do ur part"

"Gud, wah bout the numbers them?"

"There's definitely smth going on, just need some more time fhi finalize everything before mi mek uno know, wah be 100%"

"Alright, keep mi posted"

"I will, did you get it?"

"Yeah pick it up last night it ina the car"

"Sounds good"

Talking for another minute we heard the doorbell ring. Walking back into the kitchen I saw everyone else coming in the house.

"Then why you have 2 suitcase? " I asked Crystal. "Content trip we a go pon and mi wah can get famous." She said causing us to laugh.

"Ago brush mi teeth and grab mi bags. Running upstairs to my bathroom I started brushing my teeth soon after I was done and using my threrabreath mouthwash. (The absolute best mouthwash argue wid uno no teeth granny. )

"Why you up here?" I asked turning around to meet Enzo. "Come fhi talk" he said leaning on the doorframe looking at me. "About?" I asked attempting to grab my flat iron.

"Last night and wah uh hear" he said walking over to me, reaching up and grabbing the flat iron, he took it down and placed it on the counter.

Turning to me he picked me up and place me on the counter. Standing in between my leg he grabbed my chin and turn me to stare at him.

"Well what do you have to say?" I asked maintaining eye contact.

"The voice you heard was just mi neighbor mi did see har ina the town n no taxi nah deh there"