THE FALLEN ANGEL, PART 1

Marietta is seen standing alone in middle of the spot light inside of the gigantic cage. The turtle in turquoise had dressed into a pair of blue torn jeans and black sleeveless shirt, over which she was wearing a dark purple hoodie with the torn sleeves and white skull with the crossed bones branded in front of it. She was also wearing a shoulder-length dark-brown dreadlock wig, over which she had tied a dark blue bandana to keep the wig in place. Mary had also put on X-cross chains to hang over her chest, tied her arms with the gray bandages and finally, to finish her new street attire, she was wearing the red sunglasses.

"My name is Marietta, and right now I'm feeling myself very disturbed!"

Standing in the battle-ready pose, Mary looks around of her, while there's a huge number of silhouetted people shouting and waving their arms outside of the cage.

"I'm being locked inside the cage. That's one thing, but another thing is that I have to wear these ridiculous clothes to make myself look like some sort of low-life street punk!"

Behind of Marietta's back, the camera rises over her head to show the arching border line of the spotlight, behind of which, within the shadows, was standing nine silhouetted people facing Marietta.

"Not to mention about being forced to fight these low-life knuckleheads, the Purple Dragons, inside of the same cage I've been locked in like some kind of gladiators, forced to fight to the death... or rather break some bones, knock out some teeth out and bash the lights out from me all of this just to the audience's enjoyment! Savages!"

One by one, the shadowed people step into the light, revealing themselves to be the Purple Dragons!

Among of them were the turtles' old acquaintances, such as Fatso, Redhead, Blue-face, Green-shirt, Cap-head and Spikyhead. Among them were three new Purple Dragons.

One was a pretty tall and tough looking guy, who was bald-headed, except a small part of grayish-green hair on topside of his head. This guy had dark blue business shirt with the sleeves torn off, knee-length gray shorts, crimson belt around his waist with the gray skull as an ugly ornament and stripy blue-orange tie. He also had his arms bandaged and he was grinning widely like a crazy, revealing his teeth from his mouth.

Second was a slender guy, who had a long blue-dyed hair, which he had tied into one small and one long ponytails behind of his head. He also had a long blue-dyed eye browns (with the ring pierced through his right eye brown) and a blue-dyed chin beard, which he had also tied together. This guy had dressed into a crimson red shirt and black pants. This guy also wore a metallic shoulder armor on his left shoulder, as well as the metal studded elbow pads in each of his elbow. He was also wearing the pair of metal studded gloves in his hands.

And third was tall and a pretty muscular man with white sleeveless shirt and the camouflage pants and military boots. He had a brown parting hair and a red sunglasses.

All these Dragons were glaring at disguised Marietta while holding up a bare fists or melee weapons, and the turtle in turquoise was glaring back.

"HEAR, DRAGONS, HEAR DRAGONS!" the announcer then spoke to the microphone somewhere. "TONIGHT'S EVENT IS EVERY TRUE PURPLE DRAGON'S FAVORITE MATCH: THE CAGE MATCH! TONIGHT, WE GOT ON THE RIGHT NINE OF THE BEST FIGHTERS OF THE PURPLE DRAGONS, AND ALL OF THEM ARE SET TO FIGHT AGAINST THIS NEW NEWBIE LOSER, WHO IS SOON GOING TO FIND OUT HOW THE PURPLE DRAGONS TREAT THE NEWBIES!"

The Dragons all over this place then began to cheer loudly to their own while booing spitefully and throwing all shorts of insults at Marietta, who ignored all of them as she kept her eyes on the Dragons she was set to fight against.