THE GARBAGEMAN, PART 4

Everybody, the turtles, the homeless and the guards watched and listened as the Garbageman was about to give a speech to everybody in presence.

"GARBAGE IS POWER!" the smelly mountain of flesh started.

The turtles remained on the edge of the pit, listening the Garbageman's speech.

"Well, if that's true, then this guy is a superman." Mikey commented

"Shhh! Quiet!" Dom snapped, silencing the turtle in orange.

"BEFORE I BROUGHT YOU ALL TO THIS ISLAND, YOU WERE NOTHING BUT A HUMAN GARBAGE! NO HOME, NO PURPOSE, NO VALUE! BUT NOW, I HAVE RECYCLED YOU, GIVEN YOU WORK SIFTING THROUGH THE REFUSE THIS CITY STUPIDLY SQUANDERS TO BUILD MY FORTUNE."

As the Garbageman continued, the turtles stood up from their hiding spot and drove out their weapons, preparing themselves to leap down in the action at the right moment.

The Garbageman then spread his arms up as he continued.

"BEHOLD THE BIRTH OF MY EMPIRE! INVISIBLE TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD UNTIL IT IS TOO LATE. AND WHEN WE ARE READY, THE REST OF THE OUTSIDE WORLD WILL SOON FOLLOW THE SUIT, BECOMING THE WORLDWIDE EMPIRE IN MY OWN IMAGE!"

The homeless people, while listening the Garbageman's boastful speech of the plan to spread his "empire" to worldwide, lowered their heads down, losing all hope of any rescue to come for them.

It was then when professor Garey stood up from among of the enslaved homeless, glaring at the Garbageman with a defiant look in his eyes.

"I have an objection." Garey started, ignoring his friends' and fellow slaves' pleads for him to be quiet. "I'd rather be a free man, living on the streets, than a slave in your stinking empire!"

"YEAH!" Came a high-pitched scream from among of the homeless people. Several homeless turned towards the scream to see Olivia, who had stood up to bravely oppose the Garbageman, despite Jack's and Ann's desperate attempts to shut her up out of fear for her. "JUST YOU WAIT, YOU BIG UGLY! WE GOT FRIENDS WHO WILL COME TO RESCUE US, AND THEY WILL KICK IN YOUR SORRY BUTT! OUR FRIENDS ARE NOT AFRAID OF SUCH OF BIG, FAT, SMELLY, REPULSIVE AND UGLY MONSTER LIKE YOU!"

Both Garey's objection and Olivia's insults ignited the Garbageman's ire!

"GUARDS! SILENCE THIS OLD FOOL! GET THESE UNGRATEFUL PESTS BACK TO WORK!" the Garbageman demanded furiously. "AND SHOCK THIS LITTLE BRAT TILL SHE WON'T RISE ON HER PATHETIC FEET AGAIN! NOW!"

Horror appeared in Garey's face, knowing that both he may have gone too far, and worse, he had inadvertently encouraged Olivia to stand up to the Garbageman and now to suffer the consequences despite being just 6-7 years old child.

Garey's horror increased when he saw that eight guards were approaching Olivia with their electric prods turned on and sparking with the electricity. Jack and Ann, horrified, tried to stand up to protect Olivia from the upcoming punishment, but four of the guards seized the two by their arms and pulled them back, preventing them from interfering.

"NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NOT MY BABY!" Ann panicked and struggled fiercely against her captors to get free from their grasps so that she could get to her daughter.

"YOU TOUCH MY BABY GIRL, I'LL KILL YOU!" Jack threatened as he too struggled to free himself from the guards grasps.

But no matter how hard they struggled, the guards weren't letting them go, until two other guards came from behind of the couple and stabbed the two of them in the back with their prods, shocking them both.