unconscious

"We did it" mully said "oh my god yes!!!" Juicy yelled in my ear drum."Deja de idiota, vas a hacer que me sangren los oídos" I yelled back too tired to do anything else. " So what do we do with this now?" Juicy asked "we have 2 options." Narrator deep voice came from behind me making my hair stand on edge. "We can join or hand this over to the authorities." " Hand it over to the authorities?" I asked. "Turns out green gang is a mafia that runs near here and litteraly nothing is known on them" narrator replied."so what do we do?" Mully asked. I stepped back. "All those in favour of joining green gang say I." I said waiting in anticipation for what they were going to say. "I!" All of us said at the same time. "Well that settles it were going to try join green gang!" Mully said "now everyone to bed,we need to be up early tomorrow." The next morning arrived and almost  immediately the sound of no no square filled our eardrums and like soldiers we all shot out of bed quickly scuttling to get ready. I put on a pair of black joggers and a black hoodie with our signature brushes on it and scrambled downstairs. " Are we ready boys?" Mully asked cheerfully. "Yep." Me narrator and Juicy said.

The walk back to the location was quick but filled with suspense. we looked at eachother knowing that if we did do this there is no turning back. We quickly arrived back and stood Infront of the wall. It juxtaposed the nice clean streets just across from i,this was a dark and dingey alley we looked about a speaker sat atop a old rugged pole and the smell of rubbish filled the air. "Right boys lets look for where were suppose to press." Juicy said with excitement in his voice. We stared at the smile trying to work out where we needed to push.we stood there for 5 minutes. Then juicy without warning bolted forward and tapped it's 3 teeth in. A crackling sound erupted in our ears then followed by a woman's voice who then clearly stated"what is your purpose of being here?" Mully looked to us before stepping forward and as calmly as he possible could said "the best way to deal with a kangaroo is to hit it with your car." The crackling started again the sound of scraping could be heard faintly in the background. We all stood there nervous for what was about to happen.  In an instant,4 men appeared and grabbed us quickly knocking us all out. 'we have fucked up greatly haven't we' I thought before blacking out entirely.