smashing? I mean repairing?

Smashing pov

It was currently 9:30pm and we were stationed near the outside of the purple gang base. "Right  smashing, you know what to do." Narrator said helping me zip up the back of the purple gang suit we may or may not have stolen from dead me. I took a deep breath and put the communicator in my ear. I pushed open the main doors and began my way towards Gabby's office. "Smashing? smashing? I repeat can you hear me smashing?" Mully asked through my communicator."yes." I replied before silencing myself as some guards rounded the corner. "Ahh repairing Gabby wondered where you got to follow us." One guard said. I was walking with a straight posture stone faced but inside I was having a nervous breakdown. I had a small camera in the pocket of the suit so the boys could see what was happening. I was brought out of my thoughts by Gabby speaking to me "oh repairing we wondered where you got to what happened?" She asked walking slightly towards me. I merely mimicked what the other guards did hoping I did the right thing or this whole mission would fail. "They escaped ma'am. Their surprisingly strong. I was late back because of some troubles with the authorities." I said bowing my head down slightly. "I see." She said walking back behind her desk. I could hear the boys talking through my communicator. "I want you to meet someone." She added. A guy in a nice suit came out of the shadows suddenly. I felt really unnerved but I turned to him shook his hand and politely greeted him. "This is Mr Hildebrand Murdoch" Gabby said to me before turning towards Mr Murdoch. "He is the first of their kind a perfect replica of the person made to be much stronger than the actual person. This is repairing the better version of green gangs steward smashing." She said to him. "How do we know if the specimen really worked." Mr Murdoch asked. "I thought you would say that so we captured a member of green gang. Repairing kill him." She said turning to me. I began to panic I didn't want to kill one of my own team but I had to I could see the fear in their eyes as I drew closer and I pounced forward punching them my fist going straight through their skull and damaging the wall behind. I could faintly hear the boys wince through my communicator. "Very good. But you said he is the first of his kind does that mean you have more?" Mr Murdoch asked. "Professor boon please bring the other specimens here." Gabby said down a microphone. I tensed up. 'if I dont do this perfectly their going to be able to tell I'm actually smashing and my cover will be blown.' The big wooden doors suddenly burst open and I could hear the boys yelling through my communicator. I really started panicking when I saw other versions of every single one of the boys come marching through the doors. I could hear the boys panicking through the other side of the communicator trying to catch my attention but I was too focused on the other versions of the boys that stood in front of me looking at Gabby. 'their horrifying' I thought. They then turned their gaze to me and I just wanted to shrivel up in a hole and die under their gazes they made actual Josh's menacing gazes seem friendly. "These are perfect réplicas of the main 5 members of green gang known as the boys." Gabby said. Mr Murdoch began to chuckle. "Marvelous." He said grinning from ear to ear."what are their names since I'm guessing you don't want them responding to the enemies names." He said turning to Gabby. "This one" she began with "is Joshua dubbing the lengthened version of Josh dub the leader of green gang." She then pointed to the next "this one is dry fruit snacks the opposite of juicy fruit snacks who is the known hacker of green gang." She then continued with. "This is laloVr a nickname for Eddie VR he's the main assassin of green gang. She then pointed to the next "this is  audience the opposite of narrator the getaway driver and backup. And last but not least she said "we really struggled with naming him but this is Lo whose name comes from mully you see the term 'mulley or mully' is slang for a cow and Lo in Greek mythology is a mortal who was turned into a white cow by Hera in revenge of her husband Zeus falling in love with them and he is the main sniper." She said.