Interrogation

Eddie's pov:

I awoke to being strapped to a chair incapable of moving other than a few centimetres. I looked to my right to see mully slowly awaking grunting when the faint light strained his eyes. To my left other shuffles and groans as juicy and narrator woke up. "Where are we?" Mully asked in a disoriented tone. Our heads all snapped towards a door in the room and our breathing became unsteady the faint tapping of boots and  low chatter could be heard slowly getting closer. We all braced ourselves for death because the current position we were in wasn't the best. The door opened and 2 guards who were at the outside of the door bowed as a short man with crystal clear blue eyes and a pink beanie on his head walked in not gonna lie he's hot but now is not the time to be trying to flirt with a possible future co-worker.

Josh's pov:

I walked into the dungeon. 4 men were strapped to the chairs in front of me. A man with long black hair tied up with a bandanna a man with A small mustache and short and slicked back hair  a man with very broad shoulders and a military grade haircut apart from the front and a stout man with long brown hair and a black beanie on his head were strapped to the chairs.

" So" I said deepening my voice and watching as they all slightly tensed up.  "why do you want to join green gang?" I asked. They stayed silent. 

"ANSWER ME GOD DAMN IT!" I yelled.

They still stayed silent. "IF YOU WANTED THIS JOB SO BAD WHY AREN'T  YOU ANSWERING ME I AM THE BOSS YOU WILL ANSWER TO ME."  The one with the bandanna spoke calmly " we did not know your role and if you are a threat to our safety if we are rejected we don't want to give anything about ourselves away." I was stunned that was actually a really smart move.

" I see." I said contemplating something " so if I tell you something about me will you give me it about you?" I asked "si" the one in the bandanna said. " Sir that's incredibly reckless." One of the guards said. I raised my hand and motioned for him to shut the fuck up.    "Alright I'll start my name is Josh dub and you are?" They all in turn from the left to the right answered " mully" the first said " Eddie" the second one said " juicy" the third said and the last one said " narrator" I see they have all kept straight faces this whole time. What are they up to? " I joined green gang because it was passed down in my family,you?" This time the one now known as narrator replied " we got framed and fired then decoded the writing on the wall outside,which is incredibly reckless just having the entrance to your secret base just out in the open." He said maintaining direct eye contact. There up to something but what,I thought " I want to test you to see if you would be any good as my personal team. Now guards untie them." I said. Suddenly they all stood up and looked at me. Juicy then in a very funny voice said. "we untied ourselves 20 minutes ago." I burst out into laughter at how he said it. I looked back up to see Anita smiling softly at me. I smiled gently then looked at them stone faced again. "Right you will be put in a cell with a captured purple gang member we need you to interrogate him understand?" I said "yes sir." They replied.