insulting your boss, not a good idea

I tensed up even more hoping the boys caught all that so they could work out what to do. "SMASHING WE GOT WHAT WE NEED GET OUT OF THERE WERE ROUND THE BACK." Juicy suddenly yelled down my communicator breaking the sound proof barrier. All eyes suddenly turned to me "aw shit" I said making a dash for it out of the hall. "Get him" I heard Gabby yell from behind me followed by numerous pairs of thundering footsteps."JUICY YOU BROKE THE SOUND BARRIER YOU FUCKING IDIOT EVERYONE HEARD THAT!" i yelled down the communicator whilst dodging Lo's bullets "FUCKING HELP ME YOU USLESS PIECES OF SHIT!" I yelled again now yes it probably not the best thing to yell at your boss and his 4 boyfriends but still I was running for my life here so I didn't really have the patience to kindly ask for backup. I doged a dagger that came flying above me and rounded a corner quickly. "Smashing please don't yell like that again but we are coming to help"Josh calmly said to me." ILL APOLOGIZE LATER JUST FUCKING HELP PLEASE THESE BITCHES ARE HELLA FAST AND HAVE A SHIT TONNE MORE STAMINA THAN ME SO HURRY THE FUCK UP!" i yelled again which was soon followed by a loud bang as the wall next to me began to fall I continued running and looked back to see the wall fall on top of all of them. "Are you ok man and don't you dare say shit like that to us ever again." Josh said scolding me. "You try being in that situation and then I'll apologize." I said bending over to catch my breath. The boys began celebrating. That was until we looked over to the rubble of the collapsed wall and we watched as all 5 of the copies stood up brushed themselves off and seemed almost uninjured. "Oh you have got to be fucking kidding." I said and began sprinting the boys following me then followed by the other boys who were quickly gaining ground on us. "NEVERMIND SMASHING I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN NOW!" Josh yelled to me running as fast as he could go. We continued running leaping up some stairs and barging through the main entrance. "There gaining on us." Mully' yelled from the back of our little group. The ground suddenly lifted below us and began moving backwards towards the other versions of the boys. "WHAT THE HELL THAT TOOK ME YEARS TO LEARN AND HE GETS IT JUST LIKE THAT!" juicy yelled. "Now is not the time juicy now everyone jump off before we get dragged fully back." Eddie said with urgency in his voice. We all jumped and landed swiftly when suddenly a giant wave of rocks knocked us into a nearby abandoned building. The other versions of the boys launched themselves towards us engaging in fights. I was thrown towards another building by dry fruit snacks and  pinned using large shadowy chains. 1 around each leg, 1 around each arm,1 around my torso and 1 around my neck slowly suffocating me. I watched the chaos unfolding in front of me.