joining green gang

"You will have ten minutes to get what you can out of him that will determine if we will hire you" They were taken through 2 large wooden doors into my office. The room was pretty plain, bookshelves lined the walls a desk sat in the middle with a green cashmere chair at the other side. On it sat a phone, a notebook,some polish and my gun. They were taken towards a bookshelf and asked to identify the fake book which they did with ease because when interrogateing them I said " ah yes I'm very fond of the works of Scott cawthon,into the pit is one of my favourites." They pulled back the into the pit book and the bookshelf pulled back to reveal a cold and dingey room with one singular light like the one they were in but smaller. A member of purple gang was chained to the wall and the second he saw us he began to hurl insult at us."amigo, ¿este tonto nunca se calla o simplemente es un delincuente?" Eddie said with a puzzled look. 

One of my guards who understands Spanish began laughing hysterically. I looked over to the guard " what did he say?" I asked. The guard collected himself before saying " he said yo dawg does this fool never shut up or is he just delinquent." I found this amusing and turned to Eddie and replied with " I'm not entirely sure I think purple gang does just pick random people up from the side of the road." He laughed. The 4 of them were then locked in there with him,a gun,a computer and a vial of venom. I left to go do whatever a mafia boss does which at this moment is grab a cup of coffee and contemplate what led to this. Anita suddenly came charging towards me nearly making me spill my coffee. She urged me to go check on the new recruits. I opened the cell again and my jaw dropped " I've been gone like 2 minutes and you have already killed him!" I yelled pointing at the guy whose purple suit was now being stained red with his blood. They all looked at me before mully said "we got everything we could possibly need out of him." These idiot what did they get out of him his name. I marched over to where juicy sat holding the computer "show me." I spoke in a demanding tone. Juicy turned the screen around and I watched as everything we could have possibly needed out of this guy filled the screen. "His name,his age,the location of purple gang,the leaders names,their addresses,their phone numbers,their future plans." I stated shock to see this. " I was gone for two minutes...what?how?" I stuttered. Narrator turned to me and simply said in his deep voice " we pulled the same trick we did with you but we lied and since he  now knew the location of green gang we shot him so he couldn't tell anyone " These guys are smart,like really smart. " Wait here." I said before speeding out of the room. I walked into the main lobby where everyone else was and yelled " has anyone seen Anita?." In that moment like a wave of arms everyone pointed in one direction. I ran needing Anita's advice. I barged into her office" good to see you too boss " she said sarcastically." Them it's them there the ones." I said taking a breathe between each word. " Very well why may I ask are they your decision." I looked at her before explaining in major detail what they did. She looked at me dumbfounded by what I just said. She quickly stood up gestured for me to lead the way and we both sprinted back into my office. She walked in and gestured for juicy to hand her the computer. He handed it too her and I watched as her eyes widened at all the info displayed on the screen. She looked at me before stepping back computer in hand. I stepped forward maintaining eye contact they gulped seemingly nervous for my final verdict. " You're hired." I said and watched as the unease melted away. " You will start 5:30 tommorrow and the armoury will get everything sorted for you. Now go home and prepare for what is to come."