David

Ace pov

Me,toasted and narrator were out scouting for other gangs. "toasted you take the left ill take the right ace take the front." narrator said turning to us. We were trying to invade a base that a rival gang were having a meeting in. Josh wanted their boss alive since he owed josh money. I slipped down the front wall knocking out the 2 guards quickly and stole their keycards unlocking the door. Toasted and narrator were suddenly behind me.they moved towards me. We kicked in the door quickly removing all threats and kidnapping the leader. We put the leader in the back of our van and narrator drove off. "here you go boss." i said  shoving the man into the room with josh and pulling the blindfold and gag off of his face roughly. "thank you spades." josh said  stepping towards the man. "now david you know how things go around here. You owe me money amd havent paid it back in time." josh said  slapping the man. "please ill pay you back just give me a bit longer." he pleaded. I just walked towards him and put a pistol to his head. Josh smiled. "this is ace of spades a new member and your about to be her first." josh said getting into his face. I pulled the trigger and watched as his body slumped dead. I took some of his blood for narrator and watched as the mortuary transporters carried him away. I took the rival vial and walked into narrators office where he was sat reorganising his mini fridge of all the blood hes collected. "yo i got this for you." i said leaned on the door frame throwing him the vile. He sipped it lightly "kinda salty bit like the good salty. give it a solid 7/10 thanks kris." he said. "oh and the boys wanted me to ask you if you and toasted would be up to being our bridesmaid amd man of honour." he asked me. "sure ill ask toasted, when is it?" he just looked at me. "its not got an official  date quite yet we will tell you when it has been sorted." he said smiling. I went to go find toasted and i found him looking at something smashing had made. Smashing was showing him this thing it looked like a magnifying glass i decided not to question it. "yo toasted narrator just asked me to ask you if you wanted to be the man of honour." i said  at first he looked confused and then just nodded. I walked back into narrators room and just told him toasted agreed. "alright ill tell the boys." narrator said  getting up and leaving. i wonder what their wedding is going to be like.