The royal pavilion

We arrived at the supposed location of their base. "Ummm guys this is the abandoned royal pavilion." Eddie said slightly muffled through his mask. Juicy looked very confused by what Eddie just said so I turned to him and just said "a fancy greenhouse." He nodded in understanding. We snuck around the back and onto the roofs which were made of glass and crept along the side to not be visible through the glass to those below. we continued til we got to the part of the building where the new boss was supposed to be staying in and lifted one of the glass panes. The building was made of a metal frame and thousands of glass panes. We climbed on top of one of the metal beams and stuck close to the wall. We all stayed up of the rafters of this same room but left distances between us so we could see the whole room. I crouched down in my spot and observed the room below. The metal bars we were crouched on were only a one of my feet wide so one wrong step and you would fall. The room below was  a large circular office with a hallway off of it which led to 2 large doors at the end and  just like my office there were several bookshelves and a desk in the middle of the room. A woman sat in the chair at the desk she had long blonde hair up in a ponytail and cloudy blue eyes she had 3 cats sat in the room with her one was a light beige colour with dark brown spots around it body,one was incredibly small and had little stubby feet and had a scruffy ginger coat the final one was just a sleek smokey grey cat. I could hear juicy and Eddie awwing through the communicators."will you stop that." I said in a harsh tone and they instantly shut up . I looked back down She was just sat giving the cats attention until someone barged through the door. "The specimen is ready ma'am." They said her head shot up. "Marvelous!" She said clapping her hands. Suddenly I felt my grip on the bar begin to slip and the next thing I know I fell from the rafters and landed right in front of her. 'well shit' I thought to my self having my hand on my deck of cards. Suddenly the rest of the boys dropped next to me their weapons raised and ready to strike. She hummed "so it seems the villains that killed one of my capos decided to show up the party." She said in a really earie tone. She picked a blade up and slowly began walking closer to us as we slowly began backing away."I'm Gabby but I'm sure you already knew that, Mr Josh dub." She said coming closer. "You have very strong members of your team I have to say but sadly you all must perish." She said before a loud booming yell of "GUARDS KILL THEM ALL " filled our ears. "Fucking run!!" Mully yelled dashing for the door along with the rest of us.guards began appearing out of nowhere. The building went 3 directions. Mully and juicy went left. Narrator and Eddie went right and I ran straight forward. I could still hear the others on the communicators.3 guards chased me. I ran into a room at the end of the hallway and took out my pack of cards. The guards barged into the room guns aiming right at me." Hands where we can see them."one of them yelled. "You wanna dance." I asked them. They looked at me confused. "Then let's dance." I said before flipping over them and slicing one in the neck killing him. The other 2 began shooting at me I doged their bullets and sliced another in the knee before kicking him winding him and throwing a card into his face slicing him and causing him to bleed out onto the floor. The other tried to sneak up on me but I grabbed him by the neck swung him over me shoulders before slamming him in to the ground and picking up his rifle and shooting him in the face. I stood up catching my breath wondering what the other boys were doing suddenly that small grey cat from Gabby's office caught my attention it was walking towards me it's tag read 'mr bigglesworth' odd name for a cat but I'm not complaining. I bent down to stroke him when he suddenly lashed at me slashing my arm and suit. He then ran off. I left the room not bothered about the scratch and walked around the building trying to find the others. Mully yelled at me through the communicators to meet at the back doors so I began trying to find them . I did eventually a while later and me and the boys arrived back with nothing more than a few cat scratches.