collecting boyfriends like guns (1/4)

They have been working for me for over a year now and have very quickly picked up what to do. We have even made a name for ourselves.    'the Boys' they have become more than Just my bodyguards and we have become very close. though when they enter the room now I've started getting these feelings. I don't know how to describe them but it's as if there's alarm bells in my mind ringing any time someone steals there attention from me. I want,no I need and crave every ounce of their attention. I was broken from my thoughts by the boys opening my office door. "Morning Josh." They all said sitting down and pulling out their weapons listening to what they need to do today. " Today we just need some scouting for purple gang. I have a meeting today so Eddie shall be staying here. You three just need to patrol the city. Understood?"  Yep sounds like a plan come on you two." Mully said bending over to grab his sniper. Those feelings filled me again but this time another warm and fuzzy feeling joined. I had zoned out and snapped out of it quickly realising I was staring at mully watching as the leather outfit he wore perfectly accentuated his body and you could see the muscles tensing in his arm. No Josh snap out of it I mentally yelled at myself. The rest of the boys left leaving me and Eddie in silence. He leaned back. " So what time is your meeting and how long will it be?" He asked with his thick mexican accent. " It starts in 20 minutes and should be an hour or so long." I replied. 20 minutes quickly passed and the next thing I knew I was entering the meeting hall. Anita pulled out a chair for me. I sat down and looked into the faces of my father and brother. " What do you want?" I said deeply already not wanting to be here. "Jason" my father started. "Josh." I replied. " Ah,yes josh you see your brother and I are having some issues as of the moment." I exhaled knowing chaos was about to ensue. " You see when I ran this place and then your brother did we made many enemies and those enemies have come back and  want to kill us unless we pay them so we were wondering if you would help out your lovely dad and brother by paying them please." I looked at them. " Am I seriously just a  personal piggy bank to you?" My brother spoke up " well I mean technically this is dad's money and if your not a personal piggy bank what else are you good at?" This was the straw that broke the ever patient camels back. I stood up and slammed my fists onto the table "IM NOT GIVING YOU A FUCKING DIME!" I yelled at them. They stood up and my dad began to protest saying the technically Is his and all that bullshit. "YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT ABUSE ME. I HAVE THE MISFORTUNE OF BEING RELATED TO 2 PIGS LIKE YOU WHO ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY NOTHING ELSE!" a screaming match ensued. "GET OUT BEFORE I BLOW FUCKING BULLETS THROUGH YOUR SKULLS!" I yelled. My brother scoffed "like hell you would do that you would be nothing without us." "OH YEAH WANNA BET!" I said pulling out my gun. Now this why I made sure narrator wasn't here because he would have scolded me for trying to kill them. I fired a warning shot at them. "GET OUT AND STAY OUT." I yelled they ran out fearing for their lives. I stormed out of the meeting room Anita leaving me to cool off. I barged back into my office to find Eddie still sat there. "So howd it go boss?" He said being able to tell I was clearly done with everyone's bullshit. I sat down at my desk and stared at the floor. "My dad and brother had the audacity to ask me for money to pay off there enemies debts." I said anger laced in my voice. Eddie looked at me "I'm going to regret this." He said standing up and walking over to me. "Eddie what are you doing?" I asked as he neared me. He proceeded to then pick me up sit in my chair and place me on his lap. I began to thrash around trying to escape his grip. Eddie began to whisper to me and lightly rub one of my sides. I felt that fuzzy and warm feeling again and the next thing I knew I was crying into his shoulder . He held me close and stroked my hair as I began to cry. " I don't understand." I said pulling slightly away from him not wanting to lose all the warmth he was giving off. " What don't you understand?" He said calmly. " This feeling I get around you and the boys." I said he looked at me and brought me closer again. " What does it feel like?" He questioned. "It's warm and fuzzy when your near but if someone steals your attention it feels like I have alarm bells ringing in the back of my head." I replied snuggling even closer. " Josh sweetie." He said lightly kissing my neck. Not gonna lie it felt nice. " That's love." He said continuing to kiss my neck. I felt safe in his arms. He pulled me away from him I felt upset thinking he was going to move and remove me from his lap. Instead he just gently lifted my chin wiped my tears and lightly kissed me. The warm feeling became stronger and I kissed back never wanting this to end. We eventually pulled back so we could breathe but right after we got back to kissing. Is this heaven is this meaningless affection heaven. I placed my head on his chest. " I love you." He said I could feel the vibrations from his chest."will you be my boyfriend?" He asked tensing from nervousness. "Yes." I replied finally able to fully breathe now that I have a label for this feeling for Eddie atleast. We must have stayed like that for hours kissing and just smothering eachother in affection. I never wanted it to end but eventually it did when the rest of the boys arrived back. This will just be mine and Eddie's secret. 

Mullys pov:

We entered Josh's office and let me tell you if looks could kill I would be 6ft under chopped up mummified and throw in lava. Even that description doesn't give this look justice. We looked over to Eddie and he just looked at us with a straight face. We sat down clearly uncomfortable.

Josh's pov:

The boys entered. I smiled softly at Eddie then my face went stone cold. They took my affection which did anger me as well as my dad and brother looking at me like a personal piggy bank."right boys." I said staring daggers into their souls. "We have a 'party' in 2 hours. Go home get changed and meet back here." They all swiftly left except for Eddie who walked up to me,kissed me and then turned around and left. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. A 'party' isn't actually a party it is a giant meeting that happens once a month where all the mafias and gangs meet in a special underground bar no fighting is allowed,by that I mean no guns  is allowed, and it is so leaders can catch up and sort out any required payments or pardons for the rest of the month. I went to go get ready. I put on my most expensive suit I owned and waited for the boys to arrive.