A 'Gift' Narrator style

Josh pov

"Their little fucking pieces of shit!" Eddie yelled punching the wall, leaving a hole in it. "Like who do they think they are calling josh a perv and insulting mully and narrator. Oh that little bitch the next time i see him he wont know whats coming." eddie angrily mumbled slamming his fists into the wall again. This had been going on since the lesson finished. Both eddie and Narrator genuinely sounded like they wanted to murder this kid. " Have any of the students,even just one done anything right?" i asked turning my chair to face eddie and narrator. Mully and juicy suddenly wandered in. They both looked visibly confused by the holes in the wall but decided to not question it. They just sat down next to eachother and listened to our conversation. "yea 2 of the trainees are doing really well." narrator said sitting on the sofa arm. "Oh and what are their names?" i asked now genuinely intrigued. " kris Angevin and Joe randle." eddie replied. " yknow the short blonde lass and that reletively tall brunette guy?" i just nodded along. I believe they were the ones that eddie and Narrator were helping when i entered the room. A faint knock suddenly caught my attention. "come in" i said fixing my posture. A girl with long blonde hair tied in a bun and dark brown eyes poked her head through the door. "umm s-sorry to bother you sirs but um smashing asked what you wanted to do with umm james." she stuttered out as all our eyes looked to her. I turned to look at the rest of the boys "i mean a little rejection gift never hurt anyone." i said smiling slightly looking at Narrator. He just grinned and left the room. Kris also turned to leave the room but was stopped by eddie stepping in her way. "Not just yet kris i wanted to talk to you about something." the colour left her face and she timidly walked towards my desk. "yes sir." she said quietly, bowing her head softly. "i believe you understand that when people move up in the gang they gain nicknames correct?" she just nodded. " well since you and your friend joe are doing rather well i would like you two to be taken on as apprentices by eddie and Narrator. I believe i can trust you with telling joe this and not letting others know?" i questioned. She looked at me awestruck before bowing down and placing her hand on her heart. "i swear by the honour of green gang that me and joe shall try our hardest." she then promptly left my office. " she seems like a very capable member, i wish you and narrator luck." i said to eddie. The office door opened again this time it was narrator with a shit eating grin on his face. He was carrying some vials on his belt that weren't there before. "what did you do?" i asked slightly chuckling to myself. "i just sent the kids parents a nice 'gift'" he replied looking at one of the vials and swishing it around. A 'gift' in narrator terms usually means he mailed someones severed head back to someone and stole their blood so he could drink it. He sat down with mully and juicy who had now fallen asleep and began to sip the liquid in the vial. "Not as sweet as purple gang yet not as sour as other gangs and has a sort of spicy kick to it." narrator said tasting the blood like hes a wine connoissuer. I was interuppted by the phone on my desk ringing. I picked it up and what i heard on the other end made me want to drink a vial of Cyanide.