Jason,Cornelius and Brittany dub

Josh pov

Me and the boys decided we needed some time to ourselves to just go out. We went to a popular underground bar. We walked in and the owner liv had already prepared a table for us. I sat down and started shuffling some cards when suddenly someone sat across from. "nice to meet yo-" i said looking up to lock eyes with jason my disgrace of a brother. "hello josh." he said smiling.  "want a game?" i just began shuffling the cards. "so i heard about your little stunt catching purple gang." he said. Fuck hes an irritating prick. " yeah? Whats wrong? Throwing a tantrum because things didnt go your way?" i say, him returning my snigger with a childish scruch of his nose. "still single then? " he adds. I laugh because its such a random thing to say. "what? What does that have to do with anything?" i ask, chuckling between each word. Then an extremely dolled up girl throws herself onto jasons lap. She is wearing the equivalent amount of clothing to a sloth. One wrong move and she could flash this whole building.
" jason baby! There you are! The gucci down the street is being mean, they wont let me buy that purse you wanted me to have. Would you sort them out for me pwease " she whines like a spoilt 10 yr old. Through the voice its obvious its britney. Can know that whore from the ringing in my ears when she speaks. She turns to face me after sucking jasons face off like a leach. Think id rather watch my organs get ripped out.
" oh, its you." she says then looking down at my hand to see the ring on my finger. "so, youve found a women? What a man slut. You break my heart and then make your way to another. "
Jason then looks at my finger. " your married? My, was it a buisness deal? " he asks. I cant help but smile as the boys meet my glance. "no. It was me who proposed. And guess what asshole. I dont have to tell you anything of my personal life. " i look back to my deck and place down a card. "Anyway shes probably a whore isnt she." jason said. "you could never actually get with anyone anyway thats why dad wanted me to take back green gang, so he should have come talk to you about that." he said placing another card. Narrator suddenly walked up and sat down next to me. "whos this guy your mistake of a gang member." jason said. "Im one of his 4 husbands ill have you know and would you care for a drink sir?" narrator asked presenting 2 drinks infront of them. "4, i always knew you were a whore." brittany said picking up a glass. They both lifted a glass to their unsuspecting lips and took a sip. "ew what the fuck!" my brother yelled throwing the glass at narrator who caught it and downed whatever  was left. "does dad taste nice?" i asked placing another card down. "what?" my brother asked. "i said does dad taste nice?" i just chuckled and placed down another card. "haha nice joke." jason said checking his hand. "im not kidding, dads skull is hangimg on one of my husbands office walls." i said reshuffling the deck. "and that you just drank was his blood." i said calmly. Their faces turned white. "you couldnt,you would never." they both said looking at me. Juicy and Narrator suddenly appeared behind them. Narrator placed the leviathan to brittanys neck and juicy shifted his hand to look the same as when he killed my dad. "and your about to join him."

...

"put one on the left and one on the right." i said instructing narrator where to hang the skulls . "thats good." i said stepping back. We had moved out of the base and got an actual house. It was finely decorated with things from all our past journeys and just like i said above the mantle hung on the wall sat 3 plaques 'Jason, Cornelius and Brittany dub with 3 skulls hanging off them.

The end