Saving Three Lives

She's still in shock after meeting her maternal grandparents in the park as she goes home and worries for her life as this means the experimental Quirk is getting powerful over the coast of every minute every year making her to hate this as she needs to do something, but she knows she just can't no matter what as it's impossible actually.

"Maybe you can try giving yourself a goddess form to live longer and then choice when to die to make it easier as gods were known to have a lot of power and they're bodies can handle it." Her maternal grandfather said making her to think about it as she needs to think about this as this is going to be too much to even think about fully.

She sensed two people in the alleyway and she turns to them since she's out for a walk with Miruko babysitting for her as she can tell both are looking at her now and saw her eyes making them to be talking about killing her until she spoke up shocking them with what she said as they're not Heroes at all which's going to be tough for them.

"Why would two Heroes want to kill a civilian?" Both were shocked as they don't look Hero-like and aren't doing Heroic stuff.

"We're not Heroes and we're not doing anything Heroic." The male said as the girl hums in agreement.

"But you can be as that's all I can 'see' from you." They know she's using finger mentions without using her fingers to show it.

"How?" The girl asked as she doesn't know how she can do anything Heroic with her Quirk.

"Simple. There is no Villainous or Heroic Quirks as it's just the intentions from the user of that Quirk themselves. If you two are Villains, then you just need to do six months of community services and then you can go to any Hero School or do the test for the Hero License and that's it making it easier for you guys." She told them making them to be shocked.

"You... You think we can be Heroes?!" The girl asked making her to nod as the girl hugs her with tears going down her face as she wants to shout 'where she has been in her life' and 'why did she have to show up just now' making her to hug her back while being careful of the skin connection between her and the girl to be on the safe side fully.

"Doubt I can be a Hero. My body's breaking down cause of my Quirk." She looks to him and then they saw a cloud forming into a little girl with a horn on her forehead and then he was hit with the purple skin gone and the stables weren't there anymore shocking him as he looks towards her as the clone vanishes and she doesn't allow Eri to have the memories.

"H-How did you?!" He was shocked as this can't be possible making her to just nod as she let's the girl go and walks over to him as she hugs him making him to have normal tears going down his face and not blood anymore making the girl to join in as he feels like he can be a Hero, but he's body will break down again from his own Quirk.

"What kind of Quirks do you guys have, if I may ask?" Both looked to each other and then back at her.

"Blood Transformation."

"Fire Quirk, but it's colored blue. Dad had fire and mom had ice." She knows the proper name to his Quirk and how to help him out with his body.

"Your Quirk is actually called Blueflames. I have a funny feeling you were meant to have a Ice Type Quirk, but I believe I can help you out if you trust me enough." She told him making him to look at her as if he had hit the jackpot or something as this is too good to be true for him as he needs to know what she means first, but he accidentally said something else.

"Yes."  She nods as she removes the glove on her right hand and focuses on the Ice Quirk genes inside of his body and enhanced that only with her lingering touch making him to fully feel like there's something happening as she focuses on it only as he saw that black ice was forming on the ground with black frost on his skin and clothing.

 He was even feeling deeper cold from his left side of his body while he saw that blue fire was burning the ground with blue flames burning his clothing slowly up to his shoulder and higher heat from the right side of his body making him to look to her as he feels them both being equal and he had to tell her to stop fast as he won't be able to handle it anymore.

"Stop! They're equal right now!" She stops touching him and now his hair is different as he has black on the left side and blue on the right side making his eyes to also change as his right eye is turquoise and his left side is medium colored grey eye colored making the girl to gasps and she shouts at him.

"You look soo different and even more cool looking!" A mirror was in front of his face making him to be shocked as he gasps making him to look very different that he looks like a very new person before he hugs her after she has her glove back onto her hand making her to rub his back as she calms him down as he must of like his new look from what the girl shouted at him.

"I'm guessing you love it?" He just nods as he can't stop crying making her to wait until he calms down. Once he did which took four hours, she helped him out with her friend who is Tsukauchi who got them to the station to talk and get the community services started as Hawks wouldn't mind having the male one while Vlad King helps the girl out.

Both were happy as they got their lives better and owe her one from this as both are getting their dreams as the girl explains about her situation with her family and Vlad King helps her out with that making her to hug him happy as she snapped cause of the blood. The male learns to fly with his fire making him to go fast as he has them in shapes.

He was shocked that the girl had recommended to him to try shaping the fire and ice into objects or living things like animals or plants making him to enjoy it as he's body is handling it which he was shocked of, but it seems she had did something to the Ice Quirk genes he has gotten from his mom which's why he has ice right now.

After two months, she sensed a guy and she saw him making him to be scared, but she seems different as she talks to him and got him to be a Hero as she can tell he'll save lots of lives with his Quirk making him to be shocked as he can't even remove his mask cause of what his Quirk did to him which she had changed fast as she grabs his hand and squeezed hard.

He felt the pain, but when he noticed he didn't disappear from it like he thought he would like the rest of the clones, he looks shocked making her to explain as she twists his finger making him to feel more pain as she's still squeezing his hand at the same time. He asked her to stop and she did as he realized he's the real one and not a clone.

She had her friend Ingenium take him in making him to have a whole lot of friends and he just needs to do six months of community services and then a test to get his Hero License making him to be happy as he also went to therapy to help him out even more so which has him fully removing the paperbag on his head as he hugs Ingenium tightly.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH, MAN!/SHE ROCKS!" Ingenium agrees with him on her as he takes him to his agency making her to be happy that she saved three Villains and made them Heroes like they wanted to be making her to know many will be shocked at this once they realized the three were once Villains before someone helped them and changed their lives.