A Date?!, Class 1-A Hangs With Izumo and Her Children plus Uraraka's Pregnant?!

Izumo didn't expect him to show up at U.A and asked her out on a date with a large bouquet of roses making her to blush as she doesn't know what to say making Bakugou to ask where and how long making him to get to information as he said she'll be there making Izumo to be even more shocked as she's never been on a date before in her life.

"You'll be fine." Bakugou said as she went in her Stylish Solid Color Two-piece Dress Set, Flare Sleeve Off-shoulder Dress & Lace Up Corset Outfits, Women's Clothing in white with a Simulation Water Grass Vine Headband Wreath Hair Band Pastoral Style Head Band Women's Hair Accessories making her to also have Women's Professional Latin Ballroom Dance Shoes, Closed Toe Ladies T-Strap Modern Dance Pump Shoes in white.

The next day and Shindo Yu was shocked as she looks beautiful making her to blush as he takes her out to lunch at the new café that just opened making her to worry a bit, but he seems to be a gentleman as he even opens the door for her and pulls the chair out for her which ahs her wondering why he's doing this before they did small chat.

He didn't mention anything from the news and asked about sorting things that'll get her full attention and keep it there making him to be making the right moves before food was going to be spilled onto her if clouds didn't protect her making him to glare at the waiter who lost his job for this even if he was paid for this, he lost his job.

Izumo sensed it coming and hates this as Shindo was actually made as the meal was free of charge plus a doggie bag making Shindo to have the doggie bag have they're dessert of a four-tire black forest cake which shocked Izumo has that's a expensive cake to ask for free making him to not have it worry him as they finished and got their doggie bag.

Shindo then took her out to dance she has clouds to watch their doggie bag as he made sure to be careful as she has simple normal gloves on her hands making her to accept the dance making them to have some fun while he made sure she would want another date. Both didn't know her family, but the kids were following her.

"He better not break her heart!"

"I'm with you, Tomura!"

"Down, boys!"

"I can see he's going to be slowly winning her heart, my love."

"Yes and I approve of his moves on our grand-daughter, my king."

"Grandparents! No!/Mother! Father! No!" Shindo noticed and ignored it as it's her family, but he did hear them making him to like it as he cares for her as he makes sure no one can stab her with a needle like he noticed a butch of people trying to do making him to think before he touched her skin shocking her before he shakes the ground with one stomp.

It knocks those people down only making many to be shocked at the needles as Shindo pulls Izumo out of there and in the clouds as it brings them up in the sky safely making All For One and the rest to be pissed as that's their girl which has them shivering at the police coming to arrest them all for this attempt.

The next day and class 1-A's over at Izumo's property making them to be shocked as they saw the classroom for her kids, the mansion plus the inside, the farms and the training grounds for their Quirks making them to see that Izumo has it covered while Ojirou loves the farms, but the moment he saw the mouse being eating by small raptors...

"Yeah, they got feed a whole lot and they're full cause of this. Even the Titanoboa was full after about fifty hundred of them actually." Izumo said as they saw her with some scientists looking at the eras making them to back off, but the butchers cutting the meat from a T-Rex's tail and then weighing it...

"I sell anything, but pet monkeys as I actually bring their numbers back along with others to make it easier for them plus they don't have any enemies to kill them or humans aiming to capture them for the illegal pet trade making them to survive a great deal cause of this. I have licenses for all of this actually.

The bones are also washed, decontaminated for forty-eight hours before wrapping them up to be sold to the museum to put up, but the Megalodon bones needs to stay wrapped to protect them from the elements and we can see what they look like now cause of it." Izumo told them shocking them all as that's a lot of information to take in.

Koda loves the animals and he's stuck wanting to move in making Izumo to chuckle as he loves them too much as she allows him to play with them which has him happy as a clam as he looks like he's one of them cause of this. Uraraka throws up in the bathroom making her to know she's pregnant as Himiko took her virginity about three weeks ago.

Uraraka doesn't know if she'll be able to handle having a baby at this age, but if Izumo can do it since Tsukai is a year old, then she can handle it making Himiko to know and asked her to marry her which Uraraka agrees to making Izumo to smile as she made the ring for Himiko making them to use it for today since it's critical.

Bakugou's shocked on how Izumo handles her life as she's soo use to it making Sir Nighteyes to arrive with Tsukauchi making him to see Kai who's a child making Izumo to glare and hear Tsukauchi out only which has him explaining what's going on and she's pissed before she slaps Sir Nighteyes in the face like he did to her.

"Making it fair, I see." Shindo shows up out of the blue and glares making Izumo to be shocked as Sir Nighteyes flinches back as no one knew that Shindo's also a Centillionaire like Izumo making them to be equal and not need to support their lovers making her to accept him a bit more as she can see he's equal to her which's what he planned to do.

"Back off from my fiancée, Sir Nighteyes or else." Flinching, he left making Tsukauchi to nod to him for getting him to back off. Class 1-A knew what happened and that he lied, but he does plan to marry her in the future, but for now, a ring of promise until that day making Izumo to blush as she didn't expect this at all.