Summer Camp and Dorm Systems

Izumo warns her six children and has Fuyumi moved in for the camp days until she came back making her to wonder as she saw Bob-Pixie and Mandalay making her to wonder as Bob-Pixie sent them down and Izumo has quick to make a path to the camp with her clouds as a portal making them to be there fast shocking Tiger and Ragdoll.

"Midoriya made a portal with her clouds and got everyone there fast?" Aizawa asked as he can't believe it until he saw her make one to Nezu's office and he's shock by this making Nezu to be squirted with water by the little boy making him to be against the wall as Izumo removes the portal making Nezu to not know who did that.

The boy then hits Iida in the balls making Izumo to chuckle as she likes him making her to ruffles his hat making him to feel her amusement of what he did to her classmate. Izumo seems to not care about his actions to her classmate as she encourages it making him to keep doing it as Iida looks murderous at her for this.

"I feel no remorse nor guilt for this." Izumo said as Bakugou chuckles making him to wonder how Izumo's handling the kid before he saw her TRAINING the pipsqueak as she has him aiming at Iida with a cloud to help him reach him making Iida to start cursing and running for his life as making Mandalay to be shocked as everyone else were laughing at him.

Aizawa left it be as it's good training for Iida making many to agree as they went back to training and Izumo ahs a portal ready for Himiko to show up early as she surprised Uraraka who squeaks like a mouse making many to see her as Aizawa shakes his head. Izumo's name is all over this one making her to wave at him as Himiko hugs her girlfriend.

 Himiko helps with the training making Uraraka to learn more as Himiko went through a death situation making her to awaken her Quirk which even Twice did as well, too including Touya making him to be piss that Hawks got hurt badly making it to be bad as Hawks is going to be needing Izumo's help with his Quirk a.s.a.p making her to portal over.

She helps Hawks and now he has eight wings with them being larger and he need sot get use to the extra feathers to fight Villains with and Touya needs to get use to the extra feathers all over the place making Touya to sigh as he'll handle it somehow making her to hug him to make him feel better as Touya's Quirk went through a major awaking.

Cause of Izumo boosting the ice genes inside of him, his Quirk mutated into half-half like Shoto's Quirk is, but his is twice as powerful as it's now Half-Inferno, Half-Arctic making it to be very powerful until he got a bit of a problem as it's effecting Hawks in the bed making her to make something to help and it'll help Hawks out making them to thank her.

Tomura didn't attack as she needs this for the exam to get her license which got him to not interfere making Miruko to keep his attention onto her as All For One did is secretly sending Villains making Izumo to be pissed once she finds out about it as Tomura's going to be furies with his father cause of this.

Izumo saw the energies of those who are not of the group after seven days making her to ask and it seems to be her papa making her to have Aizawa ask why as she needs to whoop some ass with her classmates and follow schoolmates making Aizawa to hear that it's to help them get more experience in fighting which has Aizawa sighing.

"You do know there's a chance she'll sic her grandparents onto you, right?"

"I warned them first and they gave the O.K. It's all low ranking Villains anyway." Aizawa sighs again as he hears fighting and that Bakugou's shouting "Die!" "Get the fuck back here, extra!" and "Zuzu! Come kill this fucker with your fucking zoomies!". The last one confused him until...

"Zoomie Demoness!"

"Look out!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

"Why's she here?!"

"Mommy!"

"Stay away, demon!" U.A finally got those reports and were shocked at Izumo making them to shiver as she's a no-no for Villains and now he's seeing why she's called the Zoomie Demoness as the others were shocked at this as Izumo's not human to them anymore as she helps Bakugou and Shoto even did the same as well, too.

Aizawa has it even on recording making him to send it to Nezu making them to be shocked at her zoomies as she's going nuts on them making All Might to cheer her own as he went Hero Form making many to tell him to shut up about this. Izumo has gotten many of the Villains, but left some for the others making the kid to even get some.

After this, summer camp was normal before they headed home and then Nezu wants to do a dorm system, but no one knows where Izumo lives making her to go back and forth with her cloud portal which her sponsors agreed with as Ashido ahs the pups and the wolf with her making Izumo to make the rooms bigger for larger beds.

Yaoyorozu thanked her for that as her bed's too large and more space for the bed is perfect, but the inside having the space of a small ballroom seems to be too much and everyone's rooms were like that. Izumo said nope to that and did the same to Aizawa's room with lots of blankets and pillows to sleep with plus Mic moved in as well, too.

Bakugou wonders when will she explain she's blind and Izumo's not sure as she's use to this and she might not go Hero cause of it making him to understand a bit, but he still thinks she should tell them. Izumo asked her grandparents for the advise and they told her it's up to her more so since it's her medical condition actually.

Izumo thinks as she'll tell them when she's ready as she knows this is going to be a major thing for them all and her grandparents know about her three bullies and how she's handling it making them to not stop her as it's too late for them as Ingenium's handling his brother for now as Aizawa got told and All Might's not pleased by this at all fully.

'Why did young Midoriya not tell us about this?'