Sport Fest Festival part 2

All Might had noticed that Bakugou's teaming up with Kaminari, Ashido, Kirishima and Sero while Izumo has her two classmates: Uraraka and Tokoyami with Hatsumi Mei and Himiko making him to be surprised while Midnight complains they needed to know the obstacle first which she didn't pick yet.

It's making her to then think that someone on the stuff told them before a giant ass bird on fire showed up and Izumo was fully chuckling at her as Izumo had Neuvillette to spy for her as she has them marked down along with Israel making Nezu to not stop it as Izumo has them both registered as her animal partners.

"No fair!" Midnight whines as this got many to laugh at the comedian they're getting and the only teams to pass was Team Bakugou, Team Izumo, Team Todoroki and Team Shinso with making everyone to wonder how seventeen people are going to be fighting against each other in these one on one matches making Izumo to see if Israel and Neuvillette can join her in this.

"Alright! The teams are allowed to fully rest before the one vs one matches! We gave games for those who didn't make it and can still show off to everyone! Plus Ultra!" Midnight mumbles to herself about Izumo and her cheat codes as Izumo wasn't in the mood to watch the games and went to take a nap making her to miss her opponent who's staring at her.

It took Neuvillette to wake her as she get up and went to battle as she knows she's going to be too OP for them to even handle in a fight making her to wonder who her opponent is. Izumo did get mean at Midnight once she's been told that both Israel and Neuvillette can't join her making many to see her chasing Midnight around as she tries to get her hands on her.

It's making many to laugh as this is hilarious while All Might seems to be having a hard time keeping his laughter in cause of this making him to wipes tears away as he's shocked to how big Israel was and Izumo used him during the second course making many to fear the big dog since he's HUGE and it's all just from his Quirk Cerberus fully actually.

Her opponent, Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu was boring as she just speeds up to him once the match started and kicked him out making many to be shocked as Tetsutetsu's shocked at her speed as she had a hard training making him to wonder what it was which he'll never know as Izumo went back to sleeping until her next turn which's up against Todoroki.

Izumo dodges a lot of ice attacks and she managed to keep close and avoid his ice as she nears to avoid the ice and she can tell he hates his father, but he did use his fire once she got closer to him making her to dodge as she can't let it hit her as she blocks with her clouds making her to absorb and then fire it back at Todoroki making him to dodge the attack.

Izumo hopes this might work as he did say on their co-op mission one time making him to then explain everything which has her, Himiko, Twice, Miruko, Fat Gum, Gang Orca, Ingenium, Team Idaten, Selkie, Siren, Ryukyu and Best Jeanist to be very pissed off and they'll never allow this to happen and he did ask her to say it cause he needs it to be said.

"Touya says sorry for being jealous of you and trying to hurt you when you were a baby." Izumo said it into his ears making him to be shocked as she avoid a fire one this time as Todoroki's in understanding that his elder brother's still alive and she's in contract with him making him want to demean to know where he is, but before he could he dodged a punch.

Izumo whispers to him where his brother is as Touya's been staying with his waifu Hawks in his apartment building in the penthouse suit which has Touya owing her a favor and she might have them cash it in to take Todoroki in away from Endeavor making Todoroki to be shocked as he can finally be away from his father as he'll warn only Fuyumi and Natsuo about this only.

Todoroki has seen how Zuku used his fire and he started to do the same making him to think of an ice version once this is over with as Izumo's happy he's using his fire side making her to make sure to keep him forced on her and not Endeavor as she secretly sent his pant on fire which's Amaterasu as fire can be changed as long as you're careful of the fire type you are using.

It's making her to use it on his ass which has him smelling something's cooking and then looked down to his ass which's on fire and he can't put it out making him to then panic as Izumo had to use a cloud clone without anyone noticing as he deserves it and it'll leave a good burn mark as Izumo hopes it's a third degree burn on both ass checks.

"Yeahohohohoho!" Endeavor yells making everyone to look towards him as he's dancing with Amaterasu fire on his ass that a cloud clone of Izumo's recording for Touya and Hawks to watch which's invisible to record this making him to laugh once he gets it as he's going to be sending it to Todoroki to laugh at it.

Todoroki laughs as this is funny as shit before he went all out with his fire side and she smirks as she blocks it with her cross arms as she pushes the fire away from her making the two to have fun. Many realized they're actually playing with each other than fighting making them to be shocked as Present Mic keeps the commentaries coming and how the play by play is.

It's making many to love it as Izumo had fun and managed to win against Todoroki making him to laugh as he thanked her for saving him from his sperm donor making her to nod and help him up before she points to Endeavor as his ass was being showing with third degree burns on the ass making him to squeak like a five-year-old girl.

That's making many to laugh at him as he goes red in anger and Todoroki saw his texts and saw Touya's name making him to messages his brother and how much he missed him with emojis to help show it to him which Izumo's happy about as another cloud clone's keeping Turbo Hero alive as the clone even has helped captured the Villain.

It's making them to have a chat before leaving and the clone came back to her to fused making her to have a headack, but kept going as she's not going to give up as she won each fight before she's now going up against Bakugou for the last match and told him straight out to not hold back on her making him to have a deadly smirk.

She keeps dodging and disking out the same amount of damage from her kicks or her punches making him to have too much fun as he managed to get her pin to the floor. That's before she whispered something to him and he blushed before she pushed him off then attacked him making him to be on the defense as she knows his weakness.

It's making her to have fun as this helped her clear her mind and enjoy herself as Izumo won against Bakugou making him to smile and accept her hand as she helps him get up making her to nod to him as she can tell that both her and Bakugou felt better about the fight as she got the gold medal and he has the silver, though Tokoyami got the bronze one.

All Might congratulated the three and many boos when he said well done making Izumo to have a murderous aura around her at them making them to shut up as it seems she's overprotective of the Pro-Hero making All Might to laugh as he did have her as an intern for those ten months and she had helped with his paperwork before he dismiss her to go home.

'Never change, young Midoriya. Never change. Stay as who you are.'