Ashido's Punishment, Grandparents meet Son-In-Law and Wedding

Ashido's night is not going to be an easier one as Izumo has Ashido going to be naked with a collar to block her Quirk and her wrist are cuffed to it with her being blindfolded and have noise cancelling headphones on as the collar also makes her unable to make a sound all night as a male Northwestern wolf has her lower half in his mouth.

He moves his head to the right and then to the left making Ashido to silently moan as she can feel his tongue licking her as well before he went a bit rougher making her to squirt as he goes to lick her making her to be continuously cumming before she feels something latch onto her nipples making her to feel the sucking as milk leaves her.

It's making her to moan as it's two wolf pups and they're drinking breast milk from her making Ashido to moan still as the pups drink from her as it's a three weeks old Saint Bernewfie/Wolf hybrid that someone had bred in secrecy from the police as the father was a Northwestern wolf who's with them while the mother's a Saint Bernewfie.

It's going to be making the puppies to get very large cause of this as two are male and female making Ashido to be unable to stop them as they're a bit heavy as they feed from her for their food which has her moaning even more from this as she can't take it as it's too much as it's been ten minutes since they started to feed from her breast.

Another ten minutes later and she's still being feed from and being licked at and now it's been twenty minutes making her to hate this as she doesn't know this will be happening to her every night from now on, but the pups will be showing up wherever she is and no one can see them, but her as they chosen her to be their new mother.

Forty minutes since the pups started nursing from her as they're drinking too much milk and it's too much for her to bare making her to feel sore on her nipples, but the two pups are still fully drinking from her and doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon as they're still drinking and she needs them to stop as her nipples are too sore.

Another forty minutes later, Ashido's still being dranked from as the pups are very hungry cause of their Quirk that had fused together called Supreme Hellhound which makes them very hungry and only the two collars can stop their Quirk. The Hellhound Quirk's a fusing of the Hellfire Quirk and the Cadejo Quirk which's compliable with each other.

The cadejo's a supernatural spirit that appears as a dog-shaped creature with blue eyes when it's calm and red eyes when it's attacking. Izumo has made those collars to keep Ashido's house safe which allows them to roam around the place and they're going to be needing to eat more food than normal even as a full grown dog, they're still going to be needing more food than what normal grown dogs need.

It's making Ashido to be stuck until they're full which takes about four hours maximin which has Ashido to be stuck until then and that's in two hours and forty minutes making Mina to suffer as a buffet until they're stomach is full of her breast milk before they come back to feed as they'll be back in to suckling on her in six hours for another feeding from her.

Grandparent Midoriya got the call from their son-in-law and got to know more about him as Inko was the only one to change him fully making them to meet him, but he teleported them to him and they were shocked as All Might did this to him which's deserved since he's a Villain making making grandma Midoriya to heal him as his hair, eyes and nose were back.

"I owe you one, okaa-sama." All For One told her making her to chuckle as they get to know why he became a Villain and both were shocked by this as no one should have gone through that at all at a young age, exceptionally babies making them to not like it as it seems to be because of the situation the two boys were in made him to be the Villain plus a comic book.

"Well, sochi. It's time to head back home and don't worry. Soon your daughter will be able to be with you again, just be warned that you never knew about two things about her as she ahs the right to tell you when she's comfortable about it." All For One nods as it seems Izumo hide something form the family to keep them safe, but two things?

'What is my cleaver daughter hiding from us?' All For One thinks as he wonders about his in-laws as they're alright with him being in Izumo's life, but the way they warned about about the two means something huge for Izumo and only she can tell about it making him to wonder as Izumo was never the one for secrets and then he heard about her revenge.

'It would seems that she has Villain Tendencies from what she had suffered from those fucking scientists and she has a Quirk cause of them! Tomura did explain about what she told him since they last been with each other. I'm a grandfather now with him being a uncle. 'Fuck him. Marry her now' is what she said when she found out he's dating Miruko.

Heh! Why not do the wedding and make Miruko be part of the family already?' All For One thinks as he has Kurogiri, the purple gas man to prepare a wedding between Tomura and Miruko right now, friends and family only that both can trust to know about the wedding plus have a large four layer wedding cake to be four-tier carrot cake with chocolate cakes for guest to take home with them.

Tomura freaks as he warns Miruko as his father has the wedding dress and the suit already making her to be shocked as Izumo has her hair up in a fancy wedding hairdo already with New European Baroque Bridal Crown Wedding Tiara Wedding Dress Crown Hair Accessories Pearl Rhinestone Crown Necklace Earrings Three-piece Set in her hair.

The earring Izumo fixed to be worn on her rabbit ears making Miruko to love it as it looks perfect as the wedding dress was sent over making Izumo to help Miruko out as the dress was a Off Shoulder Gown Wedding Dresses, Elegant Solid Ruched Mopping High Waist Dress For Wedding Party, Women's Clothing making Izumo to fix it a bit.

She had a corset over the stomach area with the arms being fixed to look like skin-tight dress sleeves with a ring to go onto the middle finger to keep the back of the hand part down on the hand. Izumo even had the length of the dress go mermaid style fitted to her body with the rest frilling at her feet.

The rest of the fabric form the dress was transformed into a ivory Bridal Glitter Starry Sky Yarn Veil Single Layer With Hair Comb Elegant Romantic Fairy Style For Women Wedding Costume Photo Bridal Headpiece Accessories that Izumo had attack to the crown making Miruko to look beautiful as she even had the glitter starry sky added to the dress.

The moment Tomura saw her being walked down the alley by her father, he felt his mouth get dry and that he's hands were sweating making All For One to be shocked as that's not the dress making him to noticed Izumo in the Bridesmaid row making him to know she did this for this effects on her own brother on his wedding day.

Izumo has on a Homecoming A-line Halter Dress, Gown Dress For Cocktail Party, Bridesmaid, Women's Clothing which the other bridesmaids also have on in the color ivory making her onii-chan to be ready to kill anyone who wishes to date his imoto which she chuckles at as he warns her in front of everyone which got them to chuckle.

Her sponsors and Tsukauchi were also there with grandparent Midoriyas as her kids get to meet their grandfather as Eri's the flower girl, Isis has Tsukai in her arms as he cares the rings down the alley and Kai's one of the groomsman with Touya, Hawks and Twice making it to be perfect as both Miruko and Tomura said "I do" and the priest announced them as husband and wife.

Tomura dips Miruko and kisses her making many to cheer as Izumo giggles making All For One to know she knows something he doesn't as she sneaked in a Star Wars Princess Leia Slave Girl Cosplay Costume for Miruko to use on her new husband making her to smirk once she saw the note on them.