Press Attacks The School With Farm and Mine Checking

Izumo just swims in the air to get to school as she learned more about Divine Cosmos Quirk as she can transform into a mermaid or a angel, but the true form of the Quirk has yet to show itself as it's not the right timing for it as she hears complaining about the press and she got annoyed with them as she went to them making her to lose it.

She said swear words at them all making many to be shocked at her words as her blank face shows she's annoyed by the press more so at that moment because of them asking her many schoolmates questions. Izumo listened to the Sun and Moon Show on YouTube and heard that episode of someone taking Moon's identity.

It's making her to use Divine Cosmos  Quirk to figure out what Sun was saying as she repeated it all to them as she's not very pleased to them before Aizawa shows up to save her when she finished in a annoying tone of voice with seriousness in it, too for the last one making him to wonder what she said while those who actually knows her laughed.

"And you smell like one, too." Izumo said before Aizawa pulls her away and walks her through the gates as it went up and Nezu wanted to see her, but she refuses as she wants fully focus on her schooling making All Might to accept that, but Nezu won't making her to have a written letter for All Might to give to Nezu from her maternal grandparents.

It got Nezu to stop fully making All Might to not ask as he focuses on his classes as both Izumo and Yaoyorozu are chosen to be President and Vic-President of their classroom. Izumo and Yaoyorozu had to meets the others as they have to do meetings with them and Izumo managed to get everyone to calm down once she figured out it's the press.

It's making her to hate them very much as she had Yaoyorozu to make something that she can use to shout at everyone making the situation to stop fully making Aizawa to be impressed if not for her brut way of doing it. Back home, Izumo's work on the working on the farms as more scientists need more information on sorting dinosaurs or ancient animals.

Izumo allows it and they get the information on it plus she gets plant samples for those studying the ancient plants making many to love it as the bones of the animals are fully clean of flesh, muscles, blood vessels and then decontaminated for forty-eight hours before being wrapped and sent to the museum making her to have a lot of money from this.

The mines are doing fine and no one got hurt on the jobs plus the managers keep hearing about the giant veins they come across making Izumo to wonder about it as veins that big is not something you would get at all and the coal mine in that town is now close to being safer as the town has a lot of good will from the owner for helping them out.

Izumo wonders more about the Divine Cosmos Quirk as she's no longer living cause of it replacing her heart to save her life making her to feel like her life won't be the same as Uraraka, Iida and Ashido kept bullying her which ahs her pissed as she managed to get Himiko to move in with Uraraka and then will have her wait for her signal.

Ingenium wasn't going to be very happy with his brother once Izumo tells him about what his little brother was doing to her and she already ahs a plan for Ashido making her to wonder as having those red things from Fighting Fairy porn game helped them get a lot of breast milk and make the breast grow times three...

'Can a yellow one cause them to have too much energy?' Izumo asked her grandparents and they'll get back to her on that one once it's tested out making her to accept that as they need to do it ten out of ten to get the best results out of this small testing which they agreed to. Four hours later and the results came in making the yellow ones to be a huge hit.

Izumo knows that All Might and Sir Nighteyes' still trying to figure out what happened to All Might as this is not possible plus Sir Nighteyes saw that All Might's going to live instead of dying like he saw making him to wonder what's changing All Might's fate, but he doesn't see it as it's been long since been done.

It's making him to hate this greatly and All Might allows him a break and they went to sleep, but Izumo knows how to hide her tracks making Sir Nighteyes to never figure it out ever as she'll fully never allow him to find out about what she did to All Might. Izumo just doesn't want him to be killed or murdered at all.

This would allow him to see the next generation of Heroes which should be fair actually as he's working hard to make sure of it fully and Izumo's going to make sure of it. Izumo tucks her children in as she sings them a lullaby making them to fall asleep to it as Izumo knows how to sing which she has never done before actually.

Once they're asleep, Izumo went out to help her sponsors and Tsukaichi making her to get more experiences in fighting Villains than she does at school which had her thinking as after the Sport Fest Festival, who will she internship for a week which they already did a schedule for that making her to nod.

It's Miruko, Ingenium and Team Idaten, Gang Orca, Ryukyu, Fat Gum, Selkie and Siren while Tsukauchi has her last day making her to accept it as she'll have Fuyumi moved in for those seven days while she does the internships and will be paying her extra for this making her to accept which Endeavor didn't mind at all.

Fuyumi got the overnight bag set for those seven days and has extra in case of accidents making Izumo to not mind as she warns her grandparents about the internships making them to fully understand and many were happy to not only get in, but get to show off what they got as Izumo added a school to the Underground City making it to be perfect.