Final Exam, Mt. Lady's Missing and Izumo's Going To Be An Aunty

Izumo studies hard as the final exams are coming making her to be prepared for it as she needs to get high to pass. Thanks to her advice and Hound Dog's advice, Kaminari's getting better at his school work and quiets seeing his old one making him to run away to Hound Dog's house cause of his old one chasing him.

Hound Dog scares him and Kaminari stayed the night making his parents to get word and apologies for the trouble as the old one got fired for this with his license being gone making Kaminari to be realized by this as Izumo is a better friend than most as she she trains with him in class and gave him pointers that he shares with Hound Dog.

Izumo has good pointers and his Quirk is getting stronger and he's getting better at it making many to noticed while Mineta got the boot with Shinso Hitoshi taking his place making Izumo to help him out as she has him doing more physical training than Quirk training as Shinso's using Aizawa's fighting style making Ojirou to be his opponent a lot of the time.

Izumo made sure he knows to use his Quirk only if he thinks it's necessary as this is physical fighting training making Shinso to do so which got Aizawa to nod to this. All Might's surprised at how got Izumo is at teaching as it seems she knows what she's doing which diffidently has her two grandparents being at Nezu again for not leaving her alone.

Nezu's scared of them as only he knows someone got more classes added to all of the big time Hero schools making them to have more students than before plus teachers which has him thinking them, but they don't know how to use a computer making him to think it's someone else as he's aware of the Underground City, but not their main power source.

Mt. Lady keeps getting onto Izumo's nerves making her to be the main source until Izumo's not annoyed with her anymore as it's the same treatment as her first time, but she has a different ghost-like thing as she has two; one fucking her from behind and the other deep throating her making her to be stuck as she's being dropped and they go at it again.

Mt. Lady keeps getting each one each time she's sent down there by Izumo and she's milked as well, too making Izumo to hate her, but did have her go missing for some dairy milking blind folded plus impregnantion making them to go for Quirkless to get babies with her Quirk as they can help with reaching the ceiling for cleaning and other stuff.

News hits about Mt. Lady being kidnapped and no one knowns where she is making Nezu to not think Underground City as they don't come up to steal that much as it's homeless people they go after and not Heroes or Villains. Grandparent Midoriyas were happy with this as Mt. Lady's also milked during those times making her to hate it.

The red thing is used on her making her to be milked for a long time as it'll never stop making Izumo to leave her be as she's good as trapped down there. Fuyumi meets her two new students after two weeks making her to see what Izumo means about Maiko making her to wave to her since her hearing-aids aren't ready for her yet.

Izumo left a cloud behind to show what Fuyumi is asking Keiko and Maiko making Fuyumi to accept and started class as Izumo heads to school for her exams. Nezu explains it as they finished written the paper exam making Izumo to be with Bakugou as they all need to fight their teachers making Shinso to help Sero pass as he got Midnight to answer a question.

Ashido and Kaminari didn't pass as Nezu's too smart for them, but Ashido didn't have a miscarriages like she hoped, but then she remembers that the wolf would mate with her again making her to realize she's trapped for life since the wolf is one-years-old which has him to be young and is too smart making her life to be hell cause of this.

Kirishima and Sato lose making that to be a bad pairing plus partnership while others passes and now only Izumo and Bakugou are left to pass making All Might to be their opponent for this. Both were almost blown away when All Might punched the air making Izumo to know fighting head on won't work making her to think.

All Might played with them for five minutes before Izumo left Bakugou as he looks around and noticed she's gone making him to look for her as he finally realized that she's blind and might of gotten lost as he looks for her before he heard her voice below him as he wonders how she did that as it's going to be hard to hide that from All Might before...

"Quiet." And then he was falling into the sewer making him to follow her as he then noticed the floating eyeball around her which freaks him out, but kept quiet as they hear All Might above them trying to find them before he saw a sewer lid and Izumo lifts him up to check it out making him to not see All Might at all and that they're close to the exit more.

"Good. Uppies for Kaa-chan!" And she tossed him up making him to land beside the hole as she floats out on a cloud making him to place the lid back and then...

"ALL MIGHT'S SLOWPOKE! ALL MIGHT'S SLOWPOKE!" Bakugou stares at Izumo in shock as she has them standing in front of the exit and then once All Might saw them near it, they booked making him to fail and they passed as Bakugou had to explain about the sewers as no one would believe him cause of how she's walking around seeing things.

Izumo got the news she's going to be an aunt and her emotions sky rocketed as she screams she's going to be an aunty making many to chuckle at her, but some knew she can't show emotions cause of the past, but it would seem that she can get them back, but she chooses not to for some reason making them to back off.

Miruko kept it a secret that she's expecting twins and the gender reveal was blue making Tomura to worry he'll be like his father making All For One to help out as when they're small like five-years, it'll get easier to look after them, but they got to be prepared for when their Quirks comes in making Tomura to understand as Miruko will help him out.

Izumo went home and Fuyumi explained how it went making her to be paid  early and will have her staying in the mansion since she's going to summer camp to train her Quirk making Fuyumi to be shocked she's in the Hero course making Izumo to have her not worried as she can see, but not the writing making her to show what she means.

"I understand." Fuyumi left and back for the days she'll be staying as Izumo warns her mines making them to understand as she's a serious boss and looks after them greatly. Izumo had supper ready and then she bathed Tsukai making her to then realized about her milk glands making her to freak as she had dosed her youngest child.

'Why didn't I realized it it back then?'