Abandoned Baby Adopted and Meeting All Might

Izumo heard a doorbell at the front door of the compound making her to hear a baby as she turns her head down and picks the little one up as she cloud teleports Tsukauchi making him to be very shocked as Izumo shows what happened to the mother as a floating eyeball came back with the news making him to be furies as this shouldn't had happened to the little guy.

"Mommy's sorry, my baby boy. She has to leave you to keep you safe and sound. Daddy's a mean man and won't look after you properly. Please forgive mommy. I'm sorry." She rans away after ringing the bell making the eyeball to follow her to the house where the man killed her after an argument about the child in question in Izumo's arms.

The woman had white wings on the side of her head with horns as the wings can fold around them meaning double jointed, she also had elf ears with slit eyes the color of hazel, but the rest of the eye being black, her lips were red and her skin's very dark like she's been sun tanning healthily with her nails being sharp and a milf form with muscles on her arms and legs.

The man had dragon wings coming out of his back with tail to match and horn coming from his forehead as it curves behind his back of his head to the front, has muscles on his arms and legs with brown skin making him to summon blade weapons from any universes that he has ever watched or read or even video games making Izumo to not like him at all. 

"Tsukauchi... I want the man arrested for murder, Villain Activities and Domestics Abuse to his girlfriend. She wanted to name the child Tsukai and I want to keep the name in her honor. I'll foster care him until the father's in jail." Izumo then snaps her fingers and the eyeball vanished and papers were in it's place for Tsukauchi who Izumo sent home.

She brings her new baby in and introduce him to his older siblings making Kai to fully complain about not being the baby anymore which has her explaining that he'll be a big brother and get to help her look after him which got him to be excited about this as Izuko changed her milk glands to look after her new son making her to get use to it.

Izumo's unaware that her Quirk Enhancement Aurawave Quirk effects both of her ovaries and milk glands making her to be upset once she finds out about it as four months later, she got attacked by the Sludge Villain and got saved by All Might as she asked if she can be a Hero making him to explain she can't as it's going to be dangerous and dreams are fine.

She then sensed that her childhood friend got attacked by the Sludge Villain who got away from All Might when he's still in the bottle making her to snap her fingers and the fire went out with everyone wondering where the rain came from before she cloud portaled Miruko who kicked the guy in both eyes making him to release her childhood friend as he runs away from him.

Miruko then used Izumo's clouds to be a large Coca-Cola bottom making her to defeat him as she glares at the three Heroes and letchered them as they were about to let a Civilian be killed if a sidekick of hers didn't portal them over to help and it's their day-off as well, too. All Might was shocked as Miruko looks like she had fun kicking the Sludge Villain in the eyes.

The victim saw Izumo who walks away making him to be confused as he doesn't know if she's his childhood friend which has him take a picture fast and show his mother who cries as she's relieved that Izumo's alive making him to be shocked that she's alive and he can't figure out where she has been all this time and if she has a Quirk or not.

All Might found Izumo when she went clothing shopping for her six-months-old son and follows her somewhere safe as she knew he's following her and she letchered him making him to fully apologies and 'shows' his true form making Izumo to listen and accept his offer making him to have her training, but Miruko does her physical training as she had the whole beach cleaned already.

Izumo melts them all down and has them as casted stuff and has coins making her to have a couple of houses build to hold different ones making her to be making it the inheritance for her children as she needs to make sure they have something to inherit from her (AN: You know bigstackD Casting on YouTube? She did all of them, but the lead one making her to have a lot of money form them all for her four children as their inheritance from her).

Tsukai is now eight-months and Izumo adopted him as her child as Tsukauchi has the guy arrested and everything both of his parents owns is know his as he has no family members to adopt and raise him making her to have officers to check it all for anything making the officers to be busy as lots of the father's stuff is from his crimes and returned.

The mother's also stolen, but only cause of her boyfriend and he forced her to do it making it to be return and everything else was sold making him to have money in an account for school like the other three making her to make sure it's for school only as it's invested into making more money to go into it making it easier for them once older.

All Might's shocked by her strength and hands her the One For All Quirk by his hair making her to feel even more weak making her original Quirk to boost One For All by times five hundred making her to accidentally touch All Might about fifty times making the boost to be times twenty-five thousand making the embers to be very strong cause of this.

Izumo is going to be warning them about this and this got them worried as Izumo can't handle this as three Quirks in one body is going to be putting too much stress on her heart making them to hope Izumo would have a good life before she dies making her to explain about meeting her maternal grandparents and their idea of going goddess to survive.

"I don't know if it'll be a good idea as it'll feel like I'm abandoning you guys and my children which I don't want to do." Izumo said as they understand why she's not going for it, but Gang Orca managed to get her to think about it in a different way.

"You can transform into it by the clouds and solid it on the outside only and your heart can handle the powers before you then you can go back to normal with the inside being solid." Izumo tries it and cuts her arm off as the cloud restores it as the cut off arm went cloud and went back to her arm making them to be shocked as that's insane.

"How much you want to bet I can heal injuries and restore lost limbs?" All as one they said:

"NO DICE!" Izumo agrees with them as she wonders how her friend is doing as she did hear him take a picture of her. She wonders if she'll meet him in UA making her to ignore it as all three of the Villains she saved are going much better and Hawks had falling for his new sidekick making him to be feeling weak from the times they mate when Hawks not in heat season.

The girl's going to try for first year may she be a year too old for it, but Vlad King is fine with it fully making her to give it a try as she wants to be with him to keep an eye on her which the principle doesn't mind as has her marked done for Class 1-B  making Izumo to wonder if Ingenium's new sidekick wants to train with her after the first day.

"He soo wants to train as he likes you a whole lot making me to think a small crush, but nothing else as he'll lose it soon."  Ingenium said making her to understand as she wonders if his brother would be her friend, but she's not sure as it feels like she'll be bullied in her new school as she can go as herself than as someone else for once in her life.

'This is going to be difficult. Geez.'