Prologue

A couple's about to welcome their child on July fifteenth making them to be happy as they had created this little bundle of joy as this means they're going to be parents as it keeps hitting them each time they see how big the stomach gets with each passing month as they can't wait to fully meet them and look after them to be whatever they want to be.

Four days later ands their baby's born making them to be happy as their daughter's beautiful. What no one knew was that her Quirk was activated as she's being developed inside her womb making mother's Quirk: Telekinesis to get powerful times five hundred over the course of the pregnancy until their daughter's birth in the hospital.

This makes her Telekinesis Quirk to manipulate matter on a molecular level. This would allow her to create, destroy and reshape anything at will, including living beings and the mother doesn't know it as her daughter's boosting her Quirk each time she's held making her to be boosting her mother's Quirk too much unaware of what she's doing to her fully.

The mother's husband found a boy and adopted him as he needs a family badly making his wife to not fully mind as she looks after him and he saw his new sister making him to feel scared making the mother to give him gloves to wear which canceled out his Quirk out making him to hold his new sister in a blanket making him to smile as medicine was used to help his skin.

The more the mother holds her daughter, the more her Quirk powers up even more making the mother's body to not be able to handle it as she's getting weaker as her husband and son are worried for her as the daughter's now five-years-old making her to wait as her mama's sick and needs the hospital. She just loves playing wrestling with her childhood friend/playmate.

The girl doesn't know she's boosting his Quirk: Explosion making him to be in trouble as fully just multiplying touches from her will make the Quirk even stronger by times five hundred. Here's an example as one touch equals five hundred, so wrestling like they both did for two hours with supervision of two adults is two thousand touches equals ten thousand.

His Quirk is boosted by times ten thousand making his Quirk to be very powerful and no one knows about it until he went to make a small explosion in his hands ten weeks after play wrestling with Izuko making his parents to take him to the hospital for a check up making them to see that someone had dosed their son with Quirk Enhancements.

His mother had to cancel their playdates until her son has his Quirk under control making the mother and her husband to understand as the son plays dolls and dress up with his sister making her to have gloves on to do his hair as she realized there and then that she caused her friend's problem with his Quirk making her to wear the gloves to keep her onii-chan safe.

She pretends to be a professional hair dresser making the son to have a hair trim making him to love it as she also added some dark green highlights in his hair with white tips making their mother and her husband to be amazed by their little princess as the son loves his new hair style making him to hug her as it's for five minutes making his Quirk to be boosted.

It's times five thousand since the skin touched for that long making their father to not noticed until five years has passed as the two males left for some Quirk training in a large forest with full permission making the mother to begin getting the daughter ready to see the doctor to see what her Quirk is, but then she hides her under her bed and the girl can hear shouts out there.

The mother noticed the power of her Quirk and kept doing it before she got shot in the forehead killing her which the girl saw as the energy of her mama's Quirk's gone making her to go back to hiding and stays in the middle of the bed as they look around for her before she got grabbed on the arm and was pulled out from underneath the bed as she hears them talking.

"Dead."

"Tch. Bitch should have accepted the money."

"Shame the father and son will be coming home to her dead."

"Find them and grab the boy. If she fails, we'll use the boy." The girl's thrown into a van and she moves away from them as she grabs a pipe and holds it out in front of her making them to know she's on alert making them to stay away until they get to their location making the father and son to see their wife/mother dead on the floor and then got attacked.

"Where's my daughter?" They were shocked it's All For One making them to sweat as they need to warn the laboratory making All For One to be pissed as he kills them all and collected all of his and his son's stuff making them to worry as they need to know where their daughter is as he needs to keep his son safe from all harm making him to explain a lot to him.

The girl's thrown onto the floor and many are worried about losing her memories making one to grab her throat and demeaned to know her name and she said she doesn't remember making him happy as that's going to give her a new name which they didn't want as he's not the boss which made the real boss upset and killed him fully for this.

"Clean up the mess, move the body to the streets and place the experimental Quirk inside of her."

"But sir! What if she has a Quirk?! We don't know if she does or not as both she and her mother must of been going to a doctor to check!" One shouts in worry making him to look towards them.

"Doesn't matter as it might be compatible with our Quirk. Do it."

"Yes, sir." The girl had to pretend making her to feel her being carried and then something got placed inside of her making her to unleash a blood curdling scream making many to cover their ears at the sound that the girl is making as her body feels like it's on fire or lava, but the girl can feel that it's getting stronger from her own Quirk making her to feel a lot of pain.

The girl kept screaming making many to hit her with a dart to knock her out as they didn't expect this kind of reaction to the Quirk making the boss to wonder if the two Quirks are compatible or not making them to regret this now cause she could die. (AN: Do you guys remember LOV react to the aftermath | my au | Siblings izuku part 12 on YouTube? Well, that's the scream Izuko did. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkCDMna3-NM)

'Daddy! Onii-chan! Where are you two?!'