Chapter 1~Childhood~

//chapter warnings: sexual assault//

You ran and ran...
Hoping to find an escape away from home as the words of the people who hurt you most came into your head.
"Your worthless"
"Your nothing but a runt"
" You'll never make it in life"
The voices of the strangers you were sold off to also came into your mind like there was nothing in your head and the thoughts had easy access.
"Common kid..."
"Well aren't you a pretty thing"
You couldn't even here yourself in this situation all it was was your thoughts.

The snow came falling down. Snowflakes danced over the wind as you continued to run.

Earlier
A lady's voice yelled out. "LISTEN HERE YOUNG LADY! I DONT THINK YOU KNOW JUST HOW LUCKY YOU ARE TO HAVE THE NICE THINGS WE HAVE! AND IF YOU DONT DO THIS TONIGHT THEN WE WONT CONTINUE TO HAVE THESE NICE THINGS! GOT THAT!" The voice of your mother was the only thing you feared... Not spiders...Not death... All Y/N feared was her mother and the things she made her do.
Y/N from the age of 8 always had her body being sold off by her mother. There was no exact knowing for this except Y/N believed it was her love for money.
As men would drag Y/N into a room she would be fearful of what was yet to happen and as she was dragged to a room for that first time she looked back at her mother with worry and desperately wanted out of this . "MOM!" You cried out. "MOM PLEASE!"
Y/n noticed her mother counting the currency she had made off of her very own daughter and Y/N couldn't help but cry. The tears formed in her eyes as she was dragged and she cried as she was forced into the things she was forced into not knowing what the next move was or how to escape as the random men had their way with the young girl.
As long as Y/N's mom was being paid then M/N was happy.
M/N didn't care that her daughter was being raped... She was the one who came up with the idea to sell her daughters body for some spare cash. M/N only cared about the money.

When Y/N was 9 she had been running away from home, away from her mother, away from everyone until she bumped into a tall figure. That figure had white hair along with a red kimono with a black jacket that was way too big for him and as the boy turned around she noticed his rainbow colored eyes that twinkle through her sight. The boy then asked her "is everything all right?" The boy looked down at her slightly, waiting for a response. Y/N didn't know how to respond.
The boy had to be a bit older than her but she didn't know how much he was taller which gave it away along with a bit older of features her guess had to be that he was around 11 years old.
The boy gave a curious look wondering to himself 'who is this girl and why is she so frighted? ' the boy spoke to her one last time and thought to himself 'if she doesn't respond to this then I'll just leave it be.'
"What's your name... Are you in some sort of trouble... Can I do anything to help? "

The girls stood there looking up at him not knowing what to say she was filled with fear. The fear that maybe this boy was out looking for her and would bring her back to her mother ,the only thing that she feared.
Because why else would a boy in such a fancy kimono be out in the woods in the deep dark night.
"I'll only answer your question if you tell me why you're here and who you are..." Y/n said with some soft of confidence of maybe being able to get his question first.
"My name is Douma... I'm a cult leader of the eternal Paradise faith located just close by here... Now that your question is answered now you must answer mine... What is your name, why are you out here, and do you need my help of some sort?"
Y/N took a deep breath but ended up answering his question.
"My name is Y/N... I'm running away from ho-"
"And why on earth are you running away?"
The boy's voice was calm and playful.
"I-its a long story..."
"Then come with me." Douma said with a voice that didn't seem like he was asking but commanding Y/N to come with him.
"Don't worry we're just going to my place so you can stay their for the night... You can tell me your long story then" He smiled calmly which made you smile back at him softly.
Throughout the years
Y/N and Douma later on became best friends and whenever Y/N didn't feel safe at home she would go to Douma's place to stay for the night and soon she completely ran away and started living with Douma.

Y/N and Douma bonded pretty quickly with the relationship growing day by day they never spent a day apart and they never planned to spend a day apart. But little did Y/N know that Douma really started to get feelings for her, but Douma being Douma he wasn't good at identifying emotions so he never brought it up to Y/N to maintain their close bond.

~Authors note~

Im sorry if this chapter is short . I wrote it really fast so I could just start to get more ideas for future chapters. This is just the backstory of Y/N and Douma and I will be doing a weekly story update. If I can do earlier then I will do earlier but each chapter will be a week at most. This is my first story so I do hope you enjoy it . :)